The Dawn has come!

Hey everyone!

I'm Dawn, a fervent One Piece fan and former forum user/mod at Void Century Club (that forum sadly passed about a year or so ago). One Piece is unbelievably hype right now, so I wanted to share in the excitement again and also be a part of a forum! It's my favorite way of discussing content and ideas.

I love music, gaming (mostly OSRS, Zelda and Pokemon) and Formula 1 racing. If you have any questions for me, I'll be happy to answer them. Until then, have a great one and see ya around on the forums. :)

Cheers!

:lusnipe:

Hey everyone!

I'm Dawn, a fervent One Piece fan and former forum user/mod at Void Century Club (that forum sadly passed about a year or so ago). One Piece is unbelievably hype right now, so I wanted to share in the excitement again and also be a part of a forum! It's my favorite way of discussing content and ideas.

I love music, gaming (mostly OSRS, Zelda and Pokemon) and Formula 1 racing. If you have any questions for me, I'll be happy to answer them. Until then, have a great one and see ya around on the forums. :)

Cheers!

:lusnipe:
Hello :lusnipe:
Godfy Top one

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Welcome @Dawn

So VCC got shut down or what happened? Sorry to hear, that forum looked so damn good, sadly it had no huge community to maintain.

Hope you make yourself comfy here. You find clowns here in every thread. My advice: just laugh at those clowns and you will be fine.
:funky:

Welcome to AgendaGen....I mean WorstGen.
Have fun
Thank you! Hahaha sounds good :’)

Welcome to WorstGent!
Are you a convergent or divergent haki user?
This is very important and your stance is crucial hence this can and WILL be used for or against you
I would love to answer this, but to make a well-considered decision, I need to know the difference between the two. Would you mind explaining me that? Or is this an ‘intuition’ kinda thing?

Welcome @Dawn

So VCC got shut down or what happened? Sorry to hear, that forum looked so damn good, sadly it had no huge community to maintain.

Hope you make yourself comfy here. You find clowns here in every thread. My advice: just laugh at those clowns and you will be fine.
:funky:
I loved that forum with all my heart, and we poured our passion for forums and user experience in it, but in the end we had near to no active admins/mods left, no money to keep it afloat (and no real way of monetizing it that people would agree on), and a problem with acquiring new members, creating a very active core that was hard to actually become a part of. It’s been gone for about a year now and I miss it dearly. But I like it here so far!

I am more suprised that out of 2k+ members the name Dawn isnt used until now
I know right? Really happy I sniped it, cause I’m a sucker for OG usernames.

I would love to answer this, but to make a well-considered decision, I need to know the difference between the two. Would you mind explaining me that? Or is this an ‘intuition’ kinda thing?
Your enthusiasm towards all aspects of gent is quite surprising, in response to this I feel the need to give you a brief moment to inspect the multitude of @Rootbeer bougya threads and come to your decision thoroughly, thoughtfully and respectfully

This is NOT a usual occurrence, do not make light of it.

Your co-operation is much appreciated
Kindest regards,
Krusher1357 of WorstGent's bougya board of directors