Status
Not open for further replies.
Innit weird how Vista is called one of the best swordsman in the world and is hyped purely due to his Armament and matching Mihawk
Almost like this was a feat to hype Vista than to downplay Mihawk.
Nothing in canon ever hyped Vista
What you are refering is promotional material written by shueisha workers who saw a clash between vista and mihawk and decided to write some bullshit just to write something where they claim that Vista is a great swordsman

When in reality Vista was shown to be Whitebeard's crew's Perospero/Snack

He's not a real top 3 YC that are way above the rest of the crew that are in every crew: (Ace is imprisoned so that's why 1 YC is missing)

It goes like this:
Marco > Ace > Jozu >>>>>> GAP > Vista >>other commanders

Oden himself attacked a distracted Kaido who was spamming Boro breath on Scabbards
Kaido was spamming everyone and could see any incoming attack. In the anime iirc Oden took the Bolo breath too, not too sure about manga

Odens will to fight basically vanished when he thought his son was taken and as a result lost to Kaido.

Kaido respects Oden strength why don't you? It's clear it would be a long extreme diff fight without outside interference. I think you'd accept that if it was clear Oden was able to defeat his two daddies Roger & WB

Kaido was spamming everyone and could see any incoming attack. In the anime iirc Oden took the Bolo breath too, not too sure about manga

Odens will to fight basically vanished when he thought his son was taken and as a result lost to Kaido.

Kaido respects Oden strength why don't you? It's clear it would be a long extreme diff fight without outside interference. I think you'd accept that if it was clear Oden was able to defeat his two daddies Roger & WB
I am a WB fan. I may be one of the biggest WB fan in this forum.
My biggest regret in One Piece is Oden not joining WB'S crew as his Vice captain with all the scabbards as division commanders after Roger died and fighting Kaido.
I even have made a collage with WB and Oden crews

Still I know that Kaido is the Strongest

What you are refering is promotional material written by shueisha workers who saw a clash between vista and mihawk and decided to write some bullshit just to write something where they claim that Vista is a great swordsman

He's not a real top 3 YC that are way above the rest of the crew that are in every crew: (Ace is imprisoned so that's why 1 YC is missing)

It goes like this:

"Okay guys, the WSM is coming to fight us and rescue Ace, it's okay though he's the only formidable one the rest are fodder and YC5 tier, so for these reasons I want you to deploy every single Admiral, Warlord, Vice Admiral, etc. that you can find immediately."
-Sengoku, according to this moron who probably eats brillo pads and soap bars for breakfast

Bro, wait for him to be active. He made a Yonko out of a clown just by existing, completely destroying the so called Great Pirate hype as a byproduct. We're gonna have to redefine the power structure when he actually does something. Even the second strongest swordsman was making us question our power level choices not so long ago.
Fraud
He has been active since east blue saga
His feats each time he fights are just average

Time to find new excuses

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

It goes like this:

He's yassops rival. Shanks 3rd strongest

Strongest swordsman means he's stronger than all swordsmen. He's stronger than Shanks and the 3 admirals. Kaido was about to die in w hits to a far weaker swordsman than mihawk.
Roger's haki couldn't do to ace what mihawk has to yoru.
So again who in the current lot can match this?
Being able to use a sword doesn’t make you a swordsman. King isn’t a swordsman

What does mihawk have over oden?

We putting ryokugyu over everyone without a black blade too?

"Okay guys, the WSM is coming to fight us and rescue Ace, it's okay though he's the only formidable one the rest are fodder and YC5 tier, so for these reasons I want you to deploy every single Admiral, Warlord, Vice Admiral, etc. that you can find immediately."
-Sengoku, according to this moron who probably eats brillo pads and soap bars for breakfast
What in the fuck are you headcanoning? That they are all stronger than Yamato?

We know that Marco is the strongest one and he's not specially strong as shown in Wano, he's just a regular commander.

Yes, Sengoku is there to crush WB and and reduce a POSSIBILITY of failure as much as possible.
Even while dicking around they still destroyed WB.

What do you expect? Them being challenged to war to war by an army and not to destroy them in front of the whole world?
Mihawk was worthless even against YC5 Perospero level guy

Marco toyed with Akainu. Someone who lost to King and Queen
No man he didn't.
He stopped some attacks like he did with yonko as well.
Please give some love to magma kun :fransuper:
Also please don't split the credit of Marco's defeat to king and Queen.
Queen was fighting with chopper and later with sanji.
He did throw some Lazer attacks, even though those lasers never worked against Marco :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.