Status
Not open for further replies.
The way it apparently works is this: make giant hole in the sea.

Now, the sea water that was there is getting pushed outwards by some unatural means. SO, it's not that the water is going into a hole and disappearing. The hole is a gap in the ocean caused by some paranormal/scientific phenomena pushing the ocean itself away from the hole. Since the ocean water has to go somewhere, it goes up.

Imagine dropping a pillar as wide and long as Lulusia as deep into the ocean as possible. It would cause the water to be pushed up, and cause flooding as a result.

This explains why Water 7's water level is rising: as Imu destroys islands over time, the water level begins to rise.

The Ancient Weapons will definitely be involved in dealing with this, and I think they'll all work together somehow in a way we can't really get yet.

Half of this comment was only possible thanks to @Admiral Maynard giving me a great explanation of how the hole in Lulusia would raise the water level, thanks a bunch, solis.
Wait, what if one piece has just a prequel to Waterworld this whole time?

C

Cruxroux

all weak arguments .
YEs he fought a shihsi first and LOST
Yes he fought good vs the yonkos but he LOST
ANd now you want him to win vs the admiral ?
If the admiral is his match up he will LOSE .
His track record is not realy good vs the top 3 ranks .
Looking good but losing = Zoro
Lmao same goes for Luffy as if he won all the 1v1 , he took multiple L before taking one down.
And currently neither Zoro or Luffy are like that. Both are strong enough to win.

I don't really like this. I want to see Luffy and Saturn fight not an escape scenario.

So I am guessing now Luffy flees to Elbaf and there reunited with Shanks, Law and subdued Kido they are going to fight either Saturn or Blackbeard or everyone basically?
While they are busy Buggy does his sneaky move and obtains the one pieceu.

The way it apparently works is this: make giant hole in the sea.

Now, the sea water that was there is getting pushed outwards by some unatural means. SO, it's not that the water is going into a hole and disappearing. The hole is a gap in the ocean caused by some paranormal/scientific phenomena pushing the ocean itself away from the hole. Since the ocean water has to go somewhere, it goes up.

Imagine dropping a pillar as wide and long as Lulusia as deep into the ocean as possible. It would cause the water to be pushed up, and cause flooding as a result.

This explains why Water 7's water level is rising: as Imu destroys islands over time, the water level begins to rise.

The Ancient Weapons will definitely be involved in dealing with this, and I think they'll all work together somehow in a way we can't really get yet.

Half of this comment was only possible thanks to @Admiral Maynard giving me a great explanation of how the hole in Lulusia would raise the water level, thanks a bunch, solis.
At least this chapter confirmed that Imu is Nami’s natural enemy

Imu is sinking all the islands on the grand line and destroying them before Nami can map them…

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Dude I'm thinking that EGG is a short arc in which Luffy saves vegapunk and only, can he defeat Kizaru quickly or does Zoro do that, and that's it, let's go to Elbaf?

Vegapunk goes to the revolutionaries to help Dragon create a countermeasure against the weapon: "Mother flame", Kaidou wasn't kidding when he said that the ancient weapons are the greatest powers in this world, it surprises the damage caused by them

Lmao same goes for Luffy as if he won all the 1v1 , he took multiple L before taking one down.
And currently neither Zoro or Luffy are like that. Both are strong enough to win.
Nah zoro not strong enought for a Kizaru and I realy hope for you Oda dont give him that L .
He is strong enought to make kizaru go serious thought .
The more likely scenario is 1 Luffy vs kizaru or ZOro and sanji vs kizaru if the old man is stronger then him .

Status
Not open for further replies.