Status
Not open for further replies.
Theory: Imu and the Gorosei's ultimate goal is to cleanse the world by sinking it, directly eliminating the opportunity to adventure and chart new territory as well as committing literal genocide on a global scale

If this is true, I'm gonna be fr and say Blackbeard could never lmao

Lmao ask oda why he doesn't let Zoro go all everytime 😂😂😂😂
He always nerfs Zoro from using Ashura and same will happen with KoH , where Luffy will just spam his best everytime 😂😂😂😂
Zoro might not be the mC but he's the second popular and closer to Luffy than he was ever to Sanji...
NA zoro wil always be sanji rival until the very end .
And for king of hell just see it as the new bandanna mode .
When zoro will put his bandanna on his head he will use KOH .

Theory: Imu and the Gorosei's ultimate goal is to cleanse the world by sinking it, directly eliminating the opportunity to adventure and chart new territory as well as committing literal genocide on a global scale

The Great Cleansing is literally flooding the entire world again

Only Marejois is safe like in the ancient past
Post automatically merged:

All 3 ancient weapons are about the sea

Posideon Sea Kings

Pluton - only ship that can survive the flood

Uranus - controls the sea level

Neither did Kizaru, lol.
So you are saying that Kizaru, part of the world goverment, friend of Sentomaru akd Vegapunk, used as experiment, doesnt know abput thoss sea monsters?

While Cipher Phol knows about them?
Post automatically merged:

Dont think so. We also dont know why they are building bridges.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
So you are saying that Kizaru, part of the world goverment, friend of Sentomaru akd Vegapunk, used as experiment, doesnt know abput thoss sea monsters?

While Cipher Phol knows about them?
Does it surprise you that Ciper Pol, the intelligence group, has more Intel than the Marines do? Lol

C

CensoredbyWG

I refuse to believe that oda spent so many chapters with seraphims and traitor plotline just to offscreen the fight and magically have everyone eating like good friends lol, this man is unbelievable.

Was it confirmed that Oda said mothers are the antithesis of adventure or something like that? Cause mother sea flooding the world to eliminate adventure altogether fits really well

Status
Not open for further replies.