Status
Not open for further replies.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Lee, Luffy always jobs to people weaker then him all the time. This isnt a new thing bro.
Name one time Luffy has jobbed since Wano.

He KO’d Lucci soundly and fought the Seraphim equally. He also wasn’t alone when Mecha Shark beat him, his whole crew was with him and they all got scrubified. Lol

C

CensoredbyWG

Theory: Imu and the Gorosei's ultimate goal is to cleanse the world by sinking it, directly eliminating the opportunity to adventure and chart new territory as well as committing literal genocide on a global scale

If this is true, I'm gonna be fr and say Blackbeard could never lmao
Imu final villain confirmed, genocidal maniacs are usually final shonen villains.

Kaguya, yhwach, father from FMA, that black thing on gurren lagan, giant aliens from gantz, utsuro from gintama.

I refuse to believe that oda spent so many chapters with seraphims and traitor plotline just to offscreen the fight and magically have everyone eating like good friends lol, this man is unbelievable.
Wano is all the proof you need that it doesn’t matter how much time oda puts into something, if he doesn’t want to do it anymore he’ll scrap it

SO, it's not that the water is going into a hole and disappearing. The hole is a gap in the ocean caused by some paranormal/scientific phenomena pushing the ocean itself away from the hole. Since the ocean water has to go somewhere, it goes up.
W
The question is now: what causes the hole and how deep is the ocean floor?
At first one might think that the explosion lowered the ocean floor so far that the water flows down but since the levels are rising instead of falling there must be an invisible force pushing the water out of the hole. The ocean floor might not have been affected at all by mother frame.
Also good point about water 7

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
It doesnt if we talk about fodders, here we are talking about an Admiral. Which I mentioned, had a close relationship with Vegapunk himself.
Kizaru thought the Seraphim had beaten the Straw Hays, why would he have knowledge on obscure tech like the Sea Beasts lol? Man didn’t even know what the Seraphim were capable of.

*Warchief Sanji D Goat around*

No Sanji hype chapters.

*Warchief Sanji D Goat gets banned*

The chapters:

For the records, Sanji D Goat got banned during February 25th to March 25th, and that's when Sanji vs S-Shark chapters happened during that time.

Now Goat got banned for the second time and no Sanji contents happens when Goat was around, then Chapter 1089 happens:

Sanji packed S-Shark off-screened.

So in conclusion, if Goat gets banned, Sanji is gonna get a W. That's all.

All according as planned.

Goat's bans are like the reversed TAC curse

The way it apparently works is this: make giant hole in the sea.

Now, the sea water that was there is getting pushed outwards by some unatural means. SO, it's not that the water is going into a hole and disappearing. The hole is a gap in the ocean caused by some paranormal/scientific phenomena pushing the ocean itself away from the hole. Since the ocean water has to go somewhere, it goes up.

Imagine dropping a pillar as wide and long as Lulusia as deep into the ocean as possible. It would cause the water to be pushed up, and cause flooding as a result.

This explains why Water 7's water level is rising: as Imu destroys islands over time, the water level begins to rise.

The Ancient Weapons will definitely be involved in dealing with this, and I think they'll all work together somehow in a way we can't really get yet.

Half of this comment was only possible thanks to @Admiral Maynard giving me a great explanation of how the hole in Lulusia would raise the water level, thanks a bunch, solis.
It literally feels like a enels power where he made massive holes in the white White Sea so I feel like every single one of those islands are fully intact at the bottom of the ocean just like everyone who got hit by enel fell to the White Sea.

C

CensoredbyWG

Holes in the ocean connected to aqua laguna which could also be connected to whirlpools and ultimately connected to the mightiest and strongest of all devil fruits: WATER LOGIA.

Status
Not open for further replies.