• Total voters

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Yeah
Like reveal sukuna s ct already and make him go his 4 armed form
Its getting boring
Yeah

He really needs to step up sukuna.
I dropped this manga long time ago but even back then I knew these two will fight.

I can only imagine how hype those will be who are following this manga from get go. I mean these people are reading this despite such bad art work.

So, I expect Gege to do justice with this most anticipated fight for the sake of JJK fans and these two characters....but.. I am losing hype ngl (what the fuck was this - have you felt gojo punch for few pages)

Saying this 3rd time;

The longer this fight drags, the more weird it will get!
I don't agree, Gege masters the fight very well for the moment and even the "asspull" of Gojo and Sukuna had a direct impact on their health. I say it now we will have the peak of the fight when Maho will have adapted to the infinity of Gojo, it is there that we will see all the techniques of Sukuna

Yeah
Like reveal sukuna s ct already and make him go his 4 armed form
Its getting boring
What will it change? The problem with the fight is Gojo's infinity which is way too cheat, you literally can't do anything except win a territory duel (Sukuna didn't succeed). the most logical way for Sukuna to reach Gojo is to use Maho, we are finally there I think that after L-Kuna must adapt to infinity we will finally see all his ct

What will it change? The problem with the fight is Gojo's infinity which is way too cheat, you literally can't do anything except win a territory duel (Sukuna didn't succeed). the most logical way for Sukuna to reach Gojo is to use Maho, we are finally there I think that after L-Kuna must adapt to infinity we will finally see all his ct
Cry clown
Sukuna s true ct >>>>>

I understand the argument but the way Sukuna works is that as a cursed object he can use people as vessels so to say hes a fraud or w.e for using his new vessel to its maximum output is akin to calling someone like Chrollo a fraud for using stolen abilities to beat Hisoka.

Also last chapter Sukuna straight up called Gojo a peasant that is only called the strongest currently because Sukuna wasnt around so it seems like even with void he viewed himself as superior so surely he mustve had another way to beat it in his original body given that likely encountered limitless users before.
Post automatically merged:

Isnt cleave/whatever useless because of Gojos infinity? Of course he would rely on Maho to adapt to it and when was Gojo shown to be superior in hand to hand combat? They seemed to be throwing bands back and forth just fine.
Well, Heian era Sukuna didn't work as a vessel.

It was only through Kenjaku showing him how to split his soul into 20 fingers that he figured out the way to do it himself. And only by getting consumed by Itadori did he finnaly get a vessel.

That argument doesn't hold water.

Sukuna says Gojo is lucky he wasn't born in his era, yet Sukuna is surviving the fight only thanks to a Technique and vessel available to him right now.

Gojo is officially superior to Sukuna without 10s its confirmed so if Gojo would live 1000 years ago Sukuna would just be another Victim to Gojo and the legend of Sukuna wouldn't exist

Kashimo wants gojo to kill sukuna lmao.

Mans doesn't wanna fight :shame:
The deal is he gets to fight whoever is stronger

Both fighters are broken to be fair. Gojo is just ridiculous since he has a passive ability with only 2 unreliable counter measures against it.

Some will say they aren't equal since Sukuna has been banking on Mahoraga which he never had a 1000 years ago.

I personally believe these clashes will be less one sided once Sukuna is not required spam DA thus he's able to use his CT + CE reinforcements which is massive since he has the largest CE reserves.
Because his CT is useless against Gojo's CT he uses DA that's the whole point

Limitless>Open all day
Gojo>Sukuna

He realized this and decides to rely on 10S which make his inferior confirmed

Well, Heian era Sukuna didn't work as a vessel.

It was only through Kenjaku showing him how to split his soul into 20 fingers that he figured out the way to do it himself. And only by getting consumed by Itadori did he finnaly get a vessel.

That argument doesn't hold water.

Sukuna says Gojo is lucky he wasn't born in his era, yet Sukuna is surviving the fight only thanks to a Technique and vessel available to him right now.
The vessel here is Megumi and that doesn't change his powerlevel he has his full power and full control of his CT
Yet he decides that none of his CT is enough to bypass Limitless so he needs to use DA and use 10S to win

The only thing here is that Lukuna is a fraud

The vessel here is Megumi and that doesn't change his powerlevel he has his full power and full control of his CT
Yet he decides that none of his CT is enough to bypass Limitless so he needs to use DA and use 10S to win

The only thing here is that Lukuna is a fraud
Yeah, I was just pointing out that he vessel argument is pointless considering what we know.

He only became able to inhabit a vessel thanks to Kenjaku, so not his own Real CT™®©

Heian era Sukuna gets victimized by Satoru Gojo, plain and simple. Hell, Sukuna in Itadori's body would've been murdered by now.

Him taking over Megumi's body really was a gamble, and he knew it.

Yeah, I was just pointing out that he vessel argument is pointless considering what we know.

He only became able to inhabit a vessel thanks to Kenjaku, so not his own Real CT™®©

Heian era Sukuna gets victimized by Satoru Gojo, plain and simple. Hell, Sukuna in Itadori's body would've been murdered by now.

Him taking over Megumi's body really was a gamble, and he knew it.
Current Gojo > Sukuna w/o 10S by a small margin (Gojo eventually wins but still fries half of his brain).

Though Sukuna w/o 10S > pre-prison realm training Gojo, by a small margin too (Sukuna eventually wins thanks to his barrier-less domain).