Jujutsu Kaisen 231 Spoilers

Who is the fraud this week?:

• Total voters
Nah this megumi erasure is actually starting to piss me off is this what gojo fans went through when he was in a box :josad:

idk but the way the last panel is illustrated, it makes me think gojo is gonna try something to get megumi and/or kashimo is gonna do something soon

Is it possible that when Sukuna's soul is at its lowest, Megumi can take over?

Maybe, all that Mahoraga adaptation and transferring experience to Megumi's soul is actually giving him strength?

The deal is he gets to fight whoever is stronger
He's a good guy now. He won't get to fight Gojo if Sukuna loses...

You think the good guys will be like " Yeah totally you can fight the Gojo that just beat sukuna and saved all our sorry asses in a fight to the death" ?

Kenny told him Sukuna was the strongest ever. Until Sukuna is beaten, Kashimo has no reason to think otherwise.

Also, Real CTβ„’

He's a good guy now. He won't get to fight Gojo if Sukuna loses...

You think the good guys will be like " Yeah totally you can fight the Gojo that just beat sukuna and saved all our sorry asses in a fight to the death" ?

Kenny told him Sukuna was the strongest ever. Until Sukuna is beaten, Kashimo has no reason to think otherwise.

Also, Real CTβ„’
We don't know the deal they made 😁

Kashimo has a reason Gojo beat heian Sukuna fair and square
Goatjo >Lukuna

Only the 10s keeps Sukuna in the game

Because his CT is useless against Gojo's CT he uses DA that's the whole point

Limitless>Open all day
Gojo>Sukuna

He realized this and decides to rely on 10S which make his inferior confirmed
This basic level black and white reasoning lol

You're right, Angel is stronger than Gojo and Sukuna because their CT is better against Infinity.

it would be fair game taking megumis body is a risk he gets 10S but would could get stunned at the most crucial moment

sukuna boys would seethe tho
I didn't say it would be unfair, just underwhelming.

(more generally, there's nothing unfair in an actual deadly fight (especially if the outcome concern the fate of the whole humanity...).