Current Events Alright let me get this straight when it comes to Luffy, Zoro, Kizaru, and Saturn

Ok, i need to distinguish something here first.

For me clashing is something two characters keep exchanging over a prolonged duration. Not just during a single attack.

During RT, zoro would not have been able to do that for long time. And for current zoro there is also no certainty.
Pre time skip Rayleigh had prolonged clashes with Kizaru but zoro can’t this still doesn’t add up

No I didn't forget Saturn, you are the one who seems to have forgotten he is not just a mere soldier if you expect him to go fight on the front line like the navymen. He is too important for that and doesn't want his presence to be known. He will get involved eventually yes, but only when there is no other option. Obviously Oda didn't bring such an important character all the way here just to fight, his role is gonna be more than just that, most likely related to Vegapunk in some way.

And stussy fighting a vice admiral ruins the imagery of the Yonko's 9 commanders taking down one vice admiral each. It's just too big of an opportunity to pass up, there is even 2 female VA to match our 2 Nami and Robin. It's obvious to me what's gonna happen. However strong Zoro is, Oda can match him against a VA, it doesn't need to be an extreme diff fight
If you think he brought Saturn all this way for him to sit on his ass and do nothing you are fooling yourself. He could do that by staying in the headquarters. It's time for the warrior gods to make their move and that's why he came. There's a reason he stated he doesn't want people to know he's there.

Some thought only the SH and SN would beat the FS and calamities and we saw how they turned out. I wouldn't be surprised if all the CP0 face a VA. That makes more sense when. We look at their strength level or potential strength level.

Ok, i need to distinguish something here first.

For me clashing is something two characters keep exchanging over a prolonged duration. Not just during a single attack.

During RT, zoro would not have been able to do that for long time. And for current zoro there is also no certainty.
I disagree, Zoro is definitely there.

I don't understand how people think a character who was already YC1 on the rooftop can obtain ACoC plus master enma but somehow barely grow stronger even though he beat a YC in a mid diff battle without going all out.

If you think he brought Saturn all this way for him to sit on his ass and do nothing you are fooling yourself. He could do that by staying in the headquarters. It's time for the warrior gods to make their move and that's why he came. There's a reason he stated he doesn't want people to know he's there.

Some thought only the SH and SN would beat the FS and calamities and we saw how they turned out. I wouldn't be surprised if all the CP0 face a VA. That makes more sense when. We look at their strength level or potential strength level.

No Saturn will obviously get involved but not right away is my point. He doesn't seem like the kind to just jump into battle before even the navy. A confrontation between him and Vegapunk and eventually Luffy is inevitable, but it will be left for the climax of the arc. Before that Luffy has to fight someone and the only one fitting is Kizaru.

Also Oda can just make some of the VA "admiral candidates" so that we have a justification for why they can keep up with Zoro/Sanji/Jimbei, it's an easy fix.