Current Events Alright let me get this straight when it comes to Luffy, Zoro, Kizaru, and Saturn

All it takes is for the VA to have some stupid DF that conveniently hard counters Zoro

Zoro defeated Kaku then immediately got severely nerfed by a fodder with a rust fruit

What about Lucci/Kaku/Stussy/Bonney ? Laffite/Devon ? Serakids ?

It’s not like EL that the matchups were obvious from the start.
CP0 and Bonney - Feel like hype tools for me
Lafitte/Devon - Infiltration and leaving doubt they’re here to fight
Sera kids - Defeated a day ago

Yeah Luffy vs Kizaru feels like it got confirmed when oda through that there were exactly 9 VAs and Saturn doesn’t want his presence to be known to early.

Feels like Saturns going to appear at the end which means the main fight will be Luffy vs Kizaru.
Saturn feels like the "Kuma" of Egghead when you compare him to his role in TB. Potentially a looming threat, wont be addressed until the end.

My hope is that he's just THAT scary that after the crew wins, they legit have to run away, leave the seraphim, and let Saturn have the Mother Flame.

Saturn feels like the "Kuma" of Egghead when you compare him to his role in TB. Potentially a looming threat, wont be addressed until the end.

My hope is that he's just THAT scary that after the crew wins, they legit have to run away, leave the seraphim, and let Saturn have the Mother Flame.
Yeah Saturn really does give that vibe. We’ll have to see at what point he steps in. And how the straw hats handle it

They scream hype tool to me
If they are gonna end up as hypetools for Kizaru/Saturn i dont get whats the problem for Luffy or Zoro or both of them to flex on some of the weak VAs.

In my eyes the Navy stands no chance w/o the Serakids, or Kizaru >= Kaido or Saturn end up as another high top tier.
I really cant understand where all this VAs hype comes from.

Sera kids - Defeated a day ago
Idk man i'm not so sure yet. Feels more like they controled tham.

Its weird for Oda to hype these things against Teach only for them to go down one arc later.

they are gonna end up as hypetools for Kizaru/Saturn i dont get whats the problem for Luffy or Zoro or both of them to flex on some of the weak VAs.
The VAs are somebody's matchup in this case the crews while Kaku and Lucci have no role left for the arc.

What about Lucci/Kaku/Stussy/Bonney ? Laffite/Devon ? Serakids ?

Its not like EL that the matchups were obvious from the start.
assumption here is serakids have been handled
lucci kaku stussy are saturn's puppets
lafitte?? devon????? what about them

its fine to argue the matchups are quite open and tbf there are a lot of variables but generally the strawhats fight the exact same direct opposition, typically those who are subordinate of whoever luffy is fighting. it just so happens there are 9 vice admirals and two women . cant argue that match is not intentional. so if saturn glues his ass to the chair which in all likelihood will happen and sits back to bark orders , thats exactly what we will get.

G

Gorosei Informer

Luffy who usually takes on the main villain and the strongest character in the arc.

Was the first one to defeat a Warlord.

And also the first one to defeat a Yonko.

Says he wants to get stronger than all of them which includes Admiral Kizaru.

And then there is also this.

Now after all this build up and again with Luffy being the first one to defeat a Warlord and a Yonko, somehow according to a certain group of people he won't be the first one to defeat an Admiral.:choppawhat:

Instead it will go to one of his crew members.:nicagesmile:

We know that one of Zoro's next major fight is going to be against Shiryu.

Now it makes no sense for Zoro to go from King to suddenly Kizaru and then to Shiryu unless you somehow think Shiryu is stronger than an Admiral.:milaugh:

"But but Saturn is the main villain and is stronger than Kizaru."

First things first, both Kizaru and Saturn are the main villains of the Egghead arc not just only Saturn(Or at the very least Kizaru will be the main villain while Saturn is the Secondary Villain). Yes I do believe Saturn will be a very strong fighter but as of right now there is no proof that he is stronger than an Admiral.

Also there is a good chance that many people don't know about Saturn's powers, so in order for him to not expose himself he might try to avoid fighting during the battle.

"But what if Saturn does fight then who will fight him."

If Saturn does fight, then I do believe that maybe Vegapunk himself might fight him. Vegapunk is the The Smartest Man in the World and is also the number one Scientist.

Don't forget that Saturn is the Warrior God of Defense Science.

Just like in Wano where we had Kid and Law two allies of Luffy defeat Big Mom, a similar thing could happen at Egghead. Vegapunk an ally of Luffy fighting and maybe even defeating Saturn.

"But the Vice Admirals are weak! They are no match for Zoro."

Who says they are all weak? Each of them can vary in strength, also two of the Vice Admirals Gion and Chaton were both considered as a candidate to become one of the new Admirals before Fujitora and Green Bull were chosen.

So no not all the Vice Admirals are weak.

Lastly this doesn't really mean much but remember that the name Kizaru means Yellow Monkey.:wellwell:

Some Tags:
@Elder Lee Hung @Fujishiro @MarineHQ @Kurozumi Wiwi @Albino 👑 @TheKnightOfTheSea @Paperchampion23 @BangOO🍅 @Shiroyru @TheAncientCenturion @Mr. Reloaded @Sir Yasheen @Shimotsuki Ghostly @Sentinel @Playa4321
It's ZKK all over again, this time with another K named major villain too funnily enough too.

I'd love to see Zoro fight Kizaru BUT Oda cannot let him outshine Luffy, he will never defeat someone stronger than Luffys opponent so either Saturn is stronger than Kizaru and is Luffys opponent, which is fucking insanity or Zoro will most likely block Kizaru like Rayleigh did, clashing with him and maybe fighting a little at most.

Whoever Zoro faces will be strong regardless of their rank.

You could argue Zoro fought Hody but Oda didn't let him defeat him and let it be Luffys role as usually too.

I'm not even sure we're gonna get full fights and if the BBP pirates (via Catarina impersonating Saturn or maybe Lafitte hypnotising Saturn somehow) or more likely Saturn himself gain control of the Seraphims, then Zoro's opponent could be S-Hawk again instead, having a rematch and more proper onscreen fight, with maybe a Vice Admiral supporting Hawk vs Zoro idk.

Zoro didn't even get a proper fight until Wano, we went so many years without proper fights for most SHs too, so I'm not expecting much either.

I'll just wait and see what Oda does. He's already screwed over Zoro immensely, so I'm gradually becoming completely fed up with Oda now.

The VAs are somebody's matchup in this case the crews while Kaku and Lucci have no role left for the arc.
No offence but that sounds like an argument coming from some fanatics swordbros mouth to make a point that Zoro vs Kizaru was set up years ago.

There is always the chance that some of them could end up as hypetools but i cant see all of them (Kaku,Lucci,Stussy,Bonney,Sentomaru) to go down from the get go. As for their roles in the arc we shall wait and see.

Then we have Devon & Laffite.
Doesnt mean that they will fight against someone 1v1 but some battles will be interrupted because of their actions, its guaranteed.

I'm not even counting the Seraphims in all this mess..