ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1089 : THE SIEGE BARRICADING INCIDENT

Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
B

Borasey79

No shit.

Would be cool if the VAs that were considered for admiral position appeared here.
IMO, if any of the 9 bozos in this chapter ever became an Admiral, the position would lose any respectability. Already the title has become laughable to certain less thinking-prone readers after GB's actions in Wano, but if we were to have a roster with Coby and 8-chin Guy, then the Admirals would truly earn that L in their name.

Bonney the smartest worstgen member she knows that pirates>marine so she teamed up with the yonkos
Post automatically merged:

So in the end of the arc we will see how bonney gonna go with the strawhats to the next island because she does not have a ship

I really think the group will split in this groups:

Group1:luffy,jinbe,chopper,nami,brook,bonney vs saturn and vice admirals

Group 2: sanji,zolo,lucci,franky,vegapunk,usopp vs kizaru

People really think we are getting vice admiral clashes? They are literally only there to keep some straw hats and Lucci busy for the lore drops from Kizaru fruit, Luffy Vs Kizaru small clash, Vegapunk, Saturn and Ancient Robot

I thought that's what they're doing. Look at Luffy's wide open eyes.

Anyone expecting zoro or sanji to beat an admiral 1v1 this arc is just dreaming
I'd argue at Impel down they all surpassed their limits. They can do the same again here. However they'd need some rest first, they do look all beat up.