ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1089 : THE SIEGE BARRICADING INCIDENT

Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters

CoC: Color of Clowns

Makin' Bacon Pancakes
So, three things:

1. Fuji is supposed to capture Law and Luffy, and isn't allowed to set foot in a Naval Base until he does so.

2. Due to the newspaper, Fuji should now be aware that Luffy is on Egghead Island

3. Egghead belongs to the World Government, BUT, has not been declared a Naval Base, as far as I know.

Aw, lawd, he comin'.

What's that, up in the sky!?!?!?

Stella with that massive tongue looks like he's dribbling.
Post automatically merged:

So, three things:

1. Fuji is supposed to capture Law and Luffy, and isn't allowed to set foot in a Naval Base until he does so.

2. Due to the newspaper, Fuji should now be aware that Luffy is on Egghead Island

3. Egghead belongs to the World Government, BUT, has not been declared a Naval Base, as far as I know.

Aw, lawd, he comin'.

What's that, up in the sky!?!?!?

Don't fully understand the laws of one piece world, specifically in regards to when it's ok to attack an yonko and when it's not. Who do the orders or approval come from?

wondering where was Robin? Franky?
Franky to the left between chopper and vegapunk, teal hair.

What a nothing chapter lol. Then another break next week? Sheesh.
damn, I didn't even know their was another break. I don't feel like I even got a chapter this week. just badly drawn panels of weather where I cant tell whats happening and the slutty slut stealla retelling the plot so far.

damn, I didn't even know their was another break. I don't feel like I even got a chapter this week. just badly drawn panels of weather where I cant tell whats happening and the slutty slut stealla retelling the plot so far.
we'll get early chapter next week since its a SJ break

but, this chapter imo is the worst in at least a year

CoC: Color of Clowns

Makin' Bacon Pancakes
I don't like Oda's "creation" either, but there is real world inspiration for the stupid hole:

It doesn't increase water level though, duh.

Hulk Hogan?

And then the water hits the magma chamber Big Mom and Kaido have been trapped in, hardening the magma into volcanic rock, allowing the two Yonkou to break free...

:beanmean:

eating bread with fork

I'd argue at Impel down they all surpassed their limits. They can do the same again here. However they'd need some rest first, they do look all beat up.
I meant Enies Lobby. Damn it.

When they fought CP9 that definitely was a massive power boost. But guess it doesn't matter, they always got a power boost with each major battle. Even in Wano against the yonkos, that must have been a gigantic power boost for all participants.

Last edited: