Future Events Zoro is fighting a vice admiral

Will Zoro fight a vice admiral?

• Total voters
What vice admiral has shown anything close to what King has done? And Garp doesn't count
You realize that before they were admirals, every admiral bar the new ones were VAs?

It’s entirely reasonable for there to be a handful of strong top VAs
Post automatically merged:

Does that mean Zoro is gonna body Kizaru dolo?
Egghead ain’t that type of arc. It’s not wano or Ennies lobby where everyone gets an extreme diff fight.

Zoro’s fight this arc will be like Zoro vs Ryuma

i don't think a full war is likely probably something will happen and SHs will escape somehow if Marines or Saturn are final enemy of SHs it doesn't make much sense for SHs to defeat them at this point
also VAs don't have good track records i love to see some YC level VAs but i don't have much hope

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Zoro’s fight this arc will be like Zoro vs Ryuma
Ryuma did push Nitoryu Zoro pretty far though. He was matching some of Zoro's strongest techniques and they traded blows for a good bit.

Further than I expect Vice Admirals to be capable of pushing him.

Vas cant push Zoro like Ryuma did
Why not

Agree.

People really expect us to believe that the Navy are going to pull > King level VAs out of their ass.

And none of these VAs were even hyped up as Admiral candidates.
Some of these VAs are likely new. I don’t think we’ve seen any of them before except Doberman and maybe Kadar(if that’s him).

If the marines could find two admirals, then they can find one strong VA.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
What rank do you think admirals are before they become admirals?
Don't compare the OG Admirals (when they were Vice Admirals) to these little shits.

Aokiji was trained by Prime Garp, Akainu and Kizaru were trained by Zypher.

Sakazuki, Borsalino and Kuzan have insanely strong fruits. It's completely different from these new VAs that almost never appear and that have zero portraits and feats, they will be at most like the Tobiroppos.

Don't compare the OG Admirals (when they were Vice Admirals) to these little shits.

Aokiji was trained by Prime Garp, Akainu and Kizaru were trained by Zypher.

Sakazuki, Borsalino and Kuzan have insanely strong fruits.
This proves my point. Strong VAs do exist. Are most VAs weak? Yeah, because strong VAs aren’t the majority.

Fact is, there are 9 VAs and 9 SHs. The set up is there. All Oda really needs to do is give some rationale why these VAs weren’t at MF. Which is easy.

“they joined over the timeskip”

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Some of these VAs are likely new. I don’t think we’ve seen any of them before except Doberman and maybe Kadar(if that’s him).

If the marines could find two admirals, then they can find one strong VA.
If there are VAs stronger than King, where were they at Marineford?

Oda will come up with something like that they had to keep an eye in NW or that they joined during the timeskip.

It really doesnt matter tbh.
If they dont retrieve the Seraphim they are goners. If Oda had a bunch of VAs on par or stronger than King there would be no point introducing the Seraphim.

Where was GB and Fujitora during marineford?

Oda will come up with something like that they had to keep an eye in NW or that they joined during the timeskip.

It really doesnt matter tbh.
If they dont retrieve the Seraphim they are goners. If Oda had a bunch of VAs on par or stronger than King there would be no point introducing the Seraphim.
With the VAs, there is at least the possibility that some strong ones joined over the TS.

but we outright know the seraphim aren’t a threat to Zoro.

With these Vice Admirals I think Oda’s gonna drop heavy hitters

With the advent of Cross Guild Bounties, he can simply use that as a reference point to build hype around them. Hoping that they got the crown Billi berry bounties for at least Zoro’s fight