Future Events Zoro is fighting a vice admiral

Will Zoro fight a vice admiral?

• Total voters

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
With these Vice Admirals I think Oda’s gonna drop heavy hitters

With the advent of Cross Guild Bounties, he can simply use that as a reference point to build hype around them. Hoping that they got the crown Billi berry bounties for at least Zoro’s fight
Zoro has already defeated a 1.39B - 1.49B pirate; what's the hype in defeating a 1 billion bounty?

Zoro has already defeated a 1.39B - 1.49B pirate; what's the hype in defeating a 1 billion bounty?
It's not going to be presented as big of a deal as it was made one with defeating the calamities.
He'll casually defeat thrm after some minor struggles and none of them is obviously as strong as King.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
It's not going to be presented as big of a deal as it was made one with defeating the calamities.
He'll casually defeat thrm after some minor struggles and none of them is obviously as strong as King.
Yeah, Zoro stomping a VA is plausible.

It's those claiming that Zoro would be pushed by his VA opponent that are lacking.

If Oda doesn't introduce a VA with a 1.5B - 2B bounty or similar, there'll be no tension in Zoro's fight there.

Yeah, Zoro stomping a VA is plausible.

It's those claiming that Zoro would be pushed by his VA opponent that are lacking.

If Oda doesn't introduce a VA with a 1.5B - 2B bounty or similar, there'll be no tension in Zoro's fight there.
One crown is the absolute highest bounty I see a Vice Admiral here having tbh. They will probably range from 200m-1B.

Seraphim tip the scale really. If Zoro has to fight off Vice Admirals + Seraphim the difficulty greatly increases. Problem only is I see Seraphim be relevant only after Saturn enters the island and rn it seems like he won't.

Last edited:
Not sure if he will but it'll be hilarious to see the cope, seething and back tracking from the Zorobros if he does have a VA match up which pushes him to high or extreme diff.

Maybe… I don’t know to be honest, but it seems like Oda is leading up to that. Nevertheless, if it happens Oda better Zoro’s VA opponent very powerful or at least at the YC level so that it would be decently difficult fight without making Zoro looking bad nor go all out.