ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1089 : THE SIEGE BARRICADING INCIDENT

Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Nice chapter but i hope we have a small flashback lol.
I want strawhats to really have overpowered and beat seraphims but not destroy them.
I mean i understand that they will be a tribe of gods but if the top strawhats can't overcome them now that are kids imagine what would happen to strawhats if they fought against adult seraphims.
After we learn what kind of bounty is given to admirals i expected to see strong VA capable of fighting commanders and it seems oda will do a makeover to some of them and make them strong enough to fight against commanders.
Kizaru's laser attacks seems to be on another level in comparison with the px and they probably are given also the comment that VP never actually succeed in creating a logia df.
Kizaru is the darkest person in the marines and he definitely hides something, i hope him and zoro go at it even for just a bit.
Nice to see all the sh together and seeing them all happy, make to believe that robin was just forgotten by oda and everything is fine.
Lol at happy lucci :milaugh:

Chapter 1090:
Sanji fights Kizaru and wrecks him hard.

I think it makes more sense for guy in suit to fight a guy in suit. This is Sanji's fight and time to shine!
Sanji can go invisible. Kizaru can travel at the speed of light. Perfect match!

Saturn must be traveling faster than light though and as a consequence could time travel. That's how he disabled the cameras and that's why he wants his presence unknown because it otherwise negates his time travel to try and fight them SHs in the past before the battle even begins.

I really want the Grand Fleet to come break the siege and start this war off on the right foot. I don't think its impossible if the Strawhats end up getting stuck in a holding pattern and Morgans keeps the world's focus on it. But they have enough going for them to beat the admirals and get past the blockade as it stands (maybe even easily).

Speaking of blockades, I'm also wondering if Wano is easier to get into now that the sea level rose, and if that could possibly put extra stress on the already weakened barrier.

Lol Oda might do the impossible, but right now he actually deleted a country right before Sabo eyes
Is it possible that the island is somehow "suspended" in a different state of matter? Why else would the hole not fill up with water even after many years?

Just wondering if the island could reemerge. Which would mean the former island where enies lobby hole lies might also come back?

Is it possible that the island is somehow "suspended" in a different state of matter? Why else would the hole not fill up with water even after many years?

Just wondering if the island could reemerge. Which would mean the former island where enies lobby hole lies might also come back?
Then why call it mother flame? I would think the wg tested the device on a smaller scale to understand its ability. Making an island "suspended" is unlikely. Maybe there some type of field that keep water from filling the hole up.

Thinking the same. Possible that the mother flame is a teleportation device like what he was working on beginning of Egghead