Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Oh yeah, Tac here to play. That's a good sign for him.

Do you have any reasons for these reads or just early gut feeling?

I do not like Conq's comment about it fake claims being "difficult", it feels like a preemptive attack on town before revealing obscure cover roles for scum / non town aligned.

Prof, because he suggested Morgans is in the game and my tone read of him so far. I agree Morgans is in the game, but I find it weird he mentioned it this early and that role specifically.

Flowa is way too breezy and chatty for my liking and threw out some "townie points" like she's Jack Nicholson in 1989 Batman. She really rubs me the wrong way.

Saka has been playing really well. Fluffed a bit but then veered towards game solving on page #8 by asking for reads and by page #11, dropping an actual list of reads. IDC how early it is, the fact he's willing to risk arguments that early tells me he's got no vested interest in hiding.
Melkor - sus pocket
Conq, Pot - defensive comments, need monitoring
For you? I'm liking your tone, so you're a very soft read so far. You don't seem to be trying too hard and you're just enjoying yourself. Which isn't alignment indicative entirely, but I'd say it's a sign you're comfortable.

Out of every potential role, it strikes me as odd. You have Stussy, the Vinsmokes, Caesar Clown, Capone all who come to mind as top contenders for indie's due to actually affecting the plot.

I'm not accusing you of being Morgans, yet, but it's pinging my interest.
Bc he’s the best fit for a McMuffiner

I actually don’t see a place for Morgans to be in the game unless he’s just town (even if that doesn’t really fit perfectly). I can’t see a good indie wincon in here if not a McMuffiner and I don’t think we’d have one here.

What’s the angle for why bringing up Morgans is pinging if I’m not just Morgans? Who doesn’t even make sense as bad/anything more than benign

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Bc he’s the best fit for a McMuffiner

I actually don’t see a place for Morgans to be in the game unless he’s just town (even if that doesn’t really fit perfectly). I can’t see a good indie wincon in here if not a McMuffiner and I don’t think we’d have one here.

What’s the angle for why bringing up Morgans is pinging if I’m not just Morgans? Who doesn’t even make sense as bad/anything more than benign
It's just interesting and worth noting that he's the one you bring up. I'm not accusing you of being Morgans, yet. But I'm keeping the idea open.

He's also certainty not town—Morgans spread info that outright hurt Tottoland's credibility post WCI arc.

I do not like Conq's comment about it fake claims being "difficult", it feels like a preemptive attack on town before revealing obscure cover roles for scum / non town aligned.

Prof, because he suggested Morgans is in the game and my tone read of him so far. I agree Morgans is in the game, but I find it weird he mentioned it this early and that role specifically.

Flowa is way too breezy and chatty for my liking and threw out some "townie points" like she's Jack Nicholson in 1989 Batman. She really rubs me the wrong way.

Saka has been playing really well. Fluffed a bit but then veered towards game solving on page #8 by asking for reads and by page #11, dropping an actual list of reads. IDC how early it is, the fact he's willing to risk arguments that early tells me he's got no vested interest in hiding.

For you? I'm liking your tone, so you're a very soft read so far. You don't seem to be trying too hard and you're just enjoying yourself. Which isn't alignment indicative entirely, but I'd say it's a sign you're comfortable.
The slight thing that bothers me about Conq is that he commented on being ready to play this game in full. I think he knows last game his performance and lack of appearance wasn't great, so it'd expect him to come out a bit harder this game, especially with a comment like that. So I'd say there are some negative points for that.

I feel like that's maybe NAI for Prof, but I suppose I can see why that night ping you. Why do you say that you agree Morgans will be in this game?

I must have glossed over Flower handing out townie points. Do you think you could quote where she did this? I understand when you say she's playing a bit breezy. I suppose I have a bit of a different perception of that because me and her (and Muugen) just won Favs so I thought there was some playful interaction and excitement around that. I've gotten used to seeing a bit more out of town Flower, so I'll give her some time and see what she can cook.

I'll admit that Sakuzouki was a bit of a blur to me, so if that's what you observed I'll trust you on that. I don't know how townie it is to just ask for reads, but if he's already trying to put some solving into the game, I'll say that's a positive start to someone's game. I'd say this is similar to what you're doing in these last couple of posts and I feel like that's a townie start to the game.

Out of every potential role, it strikes me as odd. You have Stussy, the Vinsmokes, Caesar Clown, Capone all who come to mind as top contenders for indie's due to actually affecting the plot.

I'm not accusing you of being Morgans, yet, but it's pinging my interest.
Judge to me makes the most sense as a third party. CC is too captured. Capone could be a role, but that'd make that player a traitor role.

It's just interesting and worth noting that he's the one you bring up. I'm not accusing you of being Morgans, yet. But I'm keeping the idea open.

He's also certainty not town—Morgans spread info that outright hurt Tottoland's credibility post WCI arc.
What I’m saying is. Me brining up Morgans is only suspicious under the lens of maybe I’m him.

And he’s certainly not gonna be a serial or savage or something like that/an indie that’s any real issue I’m pretty sure

So he doesn’t really make sense as a character to hunt here

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
The slight thing that bothers me about Conq is that he commented on being ready to play this game in full. I think he knows last game his performance and lack of appearance wasn't great, so it'd expect him to come out a bit harder this game, especially with a comment like that. So I'd say there are some negative points for that.
Didn't know this. I'll add it to my growing pile of notes, thanks.
Why do you say that you agree Morgans will be in this game?
A role that is essentially about spreading a biased perspective of news? Are you kidding me? That's ideal for a mafia game. I don't wanna drift into heavy speculation too much though, but Morgans messing with write ups sounds so cool, I'd be upset if Fuji flubbed the roles by not adding it.
I must have glossed over Flower handing out townie points. Do you think you could quote where she did this?
Here's the interaction:

Flower seems to be on townie energy so far.
How? All I do is fluff so far.
You seem enthusiastic which implies not Mafia as far as i can read you.
Townie points for Melkor for giving game thoughts.
I understand when you say she's playing a bit breezy. I suppose I have a bit of a different perception of that because me and her (and Muugen) just won Favs
Oof. I heard Faves was long this year. Congrats.
I'll admit that Sakuzouki was a bit of a blur to me, so if that's what you observed I'll trust you on that. I don't know how townie it is to just ask for reads, but if he's already trying to put some solving into the game, I'll say that's a positive start to someone's game. I'd say this is similar to what you're doing in these last couple of posts and I feel like that's a townie start to the game.
I think it's the effort put forth and the tone he's approaching the game with, he's trying to take charge and see where people stand, then goes forward and puts up where he stands early on.

Sure, this is all day 1, Page #15 content. Nothing ironclad about my reads, but it's worth noting early on who's trying to participate and who's fluffing.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
What I’m saying is. Me brining up Morgans is only suspicious under the lens of maybe I’m him.

And he’s certainly not gonna be a serial or savage or something like that/an indie that’s any real issue I’m pretty sure

So he doesn’t really make sense as a character to hunt here
We'll continue this if I have reason to hunt you down, Mr. Dr. Professor.

Status
Not open for further replies.