Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Hell, I don't think @Kagu Nyan is town. Pudding? She was more independent than Tottoland aligned this arc.
Judge to me makes the most sense as a third party. CC is too captured. Capone could be a role, but that'd make that player a traitor role.
Mechanics wise have there been times where an IC ended up actually being scum in a previous game? Somethin like that would only be in bastard games I feel.

I'm usually in the camp of believing what I see in these more straight forward games so I do believe Kagu is town here like Al was in Bleach.

The only scratch that I am thinking about is that there could be a potential mechanic for conversion in this game Vader style as that is what happened flavor wise. Overall I think at the very least we do not forget about her despite being confirmed town right now and keeping an eye on her play in case there is a shift in tone/playstyle and such

Didn't know this. I'll add it to my growing pile of notes, thanks.

A role that is essentially about spreading a biased perspective of news? Are you kidding me? That's ideal for a mafia game. I don't wanna drift into heavy speculation too much though, but Morgans messing with write ups sounds so cool, I'd be upset if Fuji flubbed the roles by not adding it.

Here's the interaction:

Oof. I heard Faves was long this year. Congrats.

I think it's the effort put forth and the tone he's approaching the game with, he's trying to take charge and see where people stand, then goes forward and puts up where he stands early on.

Sure, this is all day 1, Page #15 content. Nothing ironclad about my reads, but it's worth noting early on who's trying to participate and who's fluffing.
I'd say Conq is probably an early one to keep an eye on.

If this was a bigger SRM game, I'd bet a role like Morgans would be in here. I think Fuji kept this one a bit more simple than that so I don't want to speculate too much about a role like that. I don't know if that's the right way to push something.

Hmmm. Just that one example? Because shouldn't you have an issue with Melkor as well then for saying Flower has town energy? What I will say to that is I haven't found any town points for Melkor her (not that that is a bad thing), so not sure why she's calling him town.

Favs was definitely a game. Haha. Won't say too much about it because it's over and I ended up winning. I'll say Odd and Tentei put in great effort.

Fair enough on SakuzOuki.

Mechanics wise have there been times where an IC ended up actually being scum in a previous game? Somethin like that would only be in bastard games I feel.

I'm usually in the camp of believing what I see in these more straight forward games so I do believe Kagu is town here like Al was in Bleach.

The only scratch that I am thinking about is that there could be a potential mechanic for conversion in this game Vader style as that is what happened flavor wise. Overall I think at the very least we do not forget about her despite being confirmed town right now and keeping an eye on her play in case there is a shift in tone/playstyle and such
Oh there's been ICs that have flipped wolf before, but that's bastard and I really don't think we're playing a bastard game here. I think we can pretty safely put Kagu into the town core.

I hope you have more to discuss then just the IC?

I do not like Conq's comment about it fake claims being "difficult", it feels like a preemptive attack on town before revealing obscure cover roles for scum / non town aligned.

Prof, because he suggested Morgans is in the game and my tone read of him so far. I agree Morgans is in the game, but I find it weird he mentioned it this early and that role specifically.

Flowa is way too breezy and chatty for my liking and threw out some "townie points" like she's Jack Nicholson in 1989 Batman. She really rubs me the wrong way.

Saka has been playing really well. Fluffed a bit but then veered towards game solving on page #8 by asking for reads and by page #11, dropping an actual list of reads. IDC how early it is, the fact he's willing to risk arguments that early tells me he's got no vested interest in hiding.

For you? I'm liking your tone, so you're a very soft read so far. You don't seem to be trying too hard and you're just enjoying yourself. Which isn't alignment indicative entirely, but I'd say it's a sign you're comfortable.
Good start, expected you to be chaotic ngl😂

Status
Not open for further replies.