Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
You said Tac's view on Flower was the easiest to see. You think Flower is wolf?

Okay we agree on Prof. I can work on you with Tac as well.
i think its the only one i can relate to and can see it being true, i have flower null rn. the read itself need more explanation cuz flower does this as town too so i have it null but TAC seems to have it scumside

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
GTH
Flower - scum
Uwu - town
Saka - scum
Doc - scum

They are the ones who talked more and my focus would be solving their slots first since they have the ability to make people sheep then and controlling the thread. They are pinging more to be scum until proven innocent.

So far I'm only having good vibes about Destroya.
thanks.

They're spread around the thread. If you look through my last twenty or so posts, you should find some of them.

Players like Kagu, Prof, Muugen, and Tac I can say have degrees of town to them.

I don't think anyone else has really pinged me as that townie yet otherwise.

Players like Conq, Melkor, Kiku, Psylocke have early activity that I'd expect more from but haven't seen.

Rest sit in the null territory that needs to do more.

They're spread around the thread. If you look through my last twenty or so posts, you should find some of them.

Players like Kagu, Prof, Muugen, and Tac I can say have degrees of town to them.

Players like Conq, Melkor, Kiku, Psylocke have early activity that I'd expect more from but haven't seen.

Oh I check over Saka's posts as well and don't really care for them. His 'slip' is a bit curious as well.

Less people have posted than I realized as well. Last game town's downfall was lack of activity and active voices. Need everyone contributing this game.

What's Townie about TAC? He started with the same lame Flower shade attempt he does every game as scum. Sure you don't know that I'm Town, but it's just scummy af for him.

What's Townie about TAC? He started with the same lame Flower shade attempt he does every game as scum. Sure you don't know that I'm Town, but it's just scummy af for him.
Like I've already explained to Ekko, my read in Tac was a light one based on his early effort. I thought he came into the game with some productive energy and was looking to give reads and thoughts on slots. I didn't like his Morgans push on Prof and I thought he sussed you for NAI reasons. But I could at least somewhat understand his thought process even if I disagree and find it somewhat flawed.

Status
Not open for further replies.