Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
twist 1. i didnt say u play town either alignment. u pretend to be town in multiball by hunting enemy team even if it overall hurt ur alignment because u arent capable of fake hunting to generate mislynches
yet i was heavily town read and the only time that changed was when scum you caught my "slip" so what i am saying is truthful here. or please do go on and lmk when i was actually scum read then?

for someone who is so "good" at this game and playing scum role you do realize in order to get town cred you do need to actually scum hunt and back it with actually catching scum. my job was simple avoid ratchets lynch/death for at least til d5 which we successfully did and he was so generous to allow you to win with us...

hurt my alignment please go into detail how i actually hurt us cause ratchet won the game the mate i was making sure made it to endgame, if he had died before i was guaranteed to be safe from lynch i mean you were in our chat so you saw what rat and i discussed, i played my role and to my wincon perfectly fine cause in the end i won, ratchet and i won, you simply were wished into our faction to make it easier for rat to win a cycle sooner.

fake hunting to generate mislynches funny you say that cause i just won faves by only having town killed by lynch and kills.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
hey kekko do you plan on answering how multiball would be setup here?

which flavours would make up which factions et cetera or you just going to tinfoil multiball until we actually see it from ability usage?

i assume you wont answer so ill just place you back on ignore since i know youre scum no use in reading your shittakes/post

Emil

Certified Memelord
if multiball, the second team wud be bege's team or germa 66

they might just be an indie group too

its alot of possibilities

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
twist 2. i didnt openly admit being scm from opposing faction, i clearly meant u hunt players you think are scum from enemy faction, in this case if it was multiball it wud be me
i forgot i had eveyone also believing psy was scum along with LM when we got him mislynched in the night cycle so much so that his town nods to me pushed me to an even stronger townie...

my town read was also enough to carry jules to stay safe as well...

Emil

Certified Memelord
u genuinely believed psychic was scum because of how i played around her last game. u thought u r hunting both oranges

in fact our play made u think juliet is town, u simply got bamboozled lol

u werent pushing psychic knowing full well shes town, dont lie because i read ur scum chat lol

meanwhile we knew u and ratchet were scum yet we were pushing joy, lanji, midnight, uwu, mono, pot, kiku, sallu etc.. despite knowing they arent scum

dont take it to heart, but genuinely reflect upon it. there is a reason why u dont last long in non multiball games (the ones i remember atleast where u were scum and it wasnt a multiball)

Emil

Certified Memelord
It's a slight town lean because I showed up and started playing the game and seemingly having desire to read slots. Now that read is subject to change, but I'd prefer to play with players who want to solve right now.
but do u agree with any of his reads? would it not give u the impression that he is compelled to fake solve when everyone was just fluffing anyway and TAC is usually a notorious fluffer in the early game

The slight thing that bothers me about Conq is that he commented on being ready to play this game in full. I think he knows last game his performance and lack of appearance wasn't great, so it'd expect him to come out a bit harder this game, especially with a comment like that. So I'd say there are some negative points for that.

I feel like that's maybe NAI for Prof, but I suppose I can see why that night ping you. Why do you say that you agree Morgans will be in this game?

I must have glossed over Flower handing out townie points. Do you think you could quote where she did this? I understand when you say she's playing a bit breezy. I suppose I have a bit of a different perception of that because me and her (and Muugen) just won Favs so I thought there was some playful interaction and excitement around that. I've gotten used to seeing a bit more out of town Flower, so I'll give her some time and see what she can cook.

I'll admit that Sakuzouki was a bit of a blur to me, so if that's what you observed I'll trust you on that. I don't know how townie it is to just ask for reads, but if he's already trying to put some solving into the game, I'll say that's a positive start to someone's game. I'd say this is similar to what you're doing in these last couple of posts and I feel like that's a townie start to the game.
@Ekkologix here's my response to Tac's reads. I didn't think there was any merit to him pushing Prof for the Morgans stuff. Thought maybe Flower read was a bit too quick. Other than that, I could see his thought process in his other reads. Probably hardest thing to reconcile at this point is the Morgans interaction with Prof.

Status
Not open for further replies.