Status
Not open for further replies.
So reload unvoted his Ekko vote early on, is this panicking lol

Also TAC is scum as well. He only ever goes against me as scum. Just look at One Piece Mash.
What can you tell me about scum TAC
-Is he usually a hyper active open player or not
-Aggressive or timid lyncher

So reload unvoted his Ekko vote early on, is this panicking lol

What can you tell me about scum TAC
-Is he usually a hyper active open player or not
-Aggressive or timid lyncher
Scum TAC tunnels a single player or a few players all game and doesn't listen to reason when others tell him they're Town. So I would call him aggro. As Town he's way more reasoning based and makes good cases. As a Town Vig his scum hit rate is very high.

If I'm being honest, if he's Town I would like for him to prove me wrong today and work together. I don't think I ever lost a game as Town with him and me working together, and we did well in the past, so I rather not lynch his slot today.

vote lynch Mr Reloaded

Samosa/Vinegar gave me early townie vibes but i did not like how she unvoted Ekko and then voted him again when someone pointed it out.

Also @Psylocke may be on her scum meta, i need to see more from her.
@Ekkologix looked a bit nervous about his wagon. Also I liked @MUUGEN more in their exchange.

I am not sure about @SakazOuki, i was his early scum read but he agreed with me about Reloaded. Need to see more from this slot to form an opinion.

Flower, Dest and Muugen look town the most to me so far.

vote lynch Mr Reloaded

Samosa/Vinegar gave me early townie vibes but i did not like how she unvoted Ekko and then voted him again when someone pointed it out.

Also @Psylocke may be on her scum meta, i need to see more from her.
@Ekkologix looked a bit nervous about his wagon. Also I liked @MUUGEN more in their exchange.

I am not sure about @SakazOuki, i was his early scum read but he agreed with me about Reloaded. Need to see more from this slot to form an opinion.

Flower, Dest and Muugen look town the most to me so far.
I kinda agree with those reads.

Scum TAC tunnels a single player or a few players all game and doesn't listen to reason when others tell him they're Town. So I would call him aggro. As Town he's way more reasoning based and makes good cases. As a Town Vig his scum hit rate is very high.
What about Natalia

But @Natalija is vouching for him and i believe she is a good TAC reader.
Why do you think that's reason enough when we can't yet form a read on Nat herself

What about Natalia

Why do you think that's reason enough when we can't yet form a read on Nat herself
Very good instincts as Town. When I was scum in Favs she was the only one who scum read me (and I killed her for it D1).

As scum she's a lot weaker than as Town, but still a great player (which shows how strong her Town play is). Just trust in her reads. If her scum reads flip Town a lot, lynch her.

Status
Not open for further replies.