Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
i didnt like TAC saying kagu was scum and i agree with melkor that reloaded seemed to be finding an excuse to vote you, town reloaded is also always memeing around but he seems tame here
he asked if my wagon is policy or not, to confirm if it was based on info or just a random vote. someone (dest?) then gave him wrong info that i claimed scum and then he voted me based on that. dont think its as bad as people make it seem to be

he also unvoted right away when it was clarified anyway. nothing out of ordinary from what ive seen from his town game

@Kiku what are your reads?
Melkor, Dest, Muugen, all look good so far

Kinda iffy on SakazOuki, but I am not very acquainted with his play

I'd love to lynch Ekko, but speaking fairly I'm not really leaning one way or another on him

Psychic looking the worst so far, and UwU also has a history of Inactiscumming, so they're the ones I like the least so far

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
he asked if my wagon is policy or not, to confirm if it was based on info or just a random vote. someone (dest?) then gave him wrong info that i claimed scum and then he voted me based on that. dont think its as bad as people make it seem to be

he also unvoted right away when it was clarified anyway. nothing out of ordinary from what ive seen from his town game
fair enough,what do you think about me?

Status
Not open for further replies.