Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
What shade? You shaded me for saying I wasn't leading town and I said you can go ahead if you like. Not playing these games with you, Ekko.

I have you as a slight wolf read. I think the way you opened up around me and Prof's slot, saying we were town but then quickly changing that read, as well as how you've approached Reloaded's slot, and I think Mono's slot as well (I'd have to check again), shows that you are having some struggles with content and where to place your suss.
yawn

my scum reads are you, TAC, nat

mono and reloaded i can easily come around both being town, and am not placing sus on them outside of early questioning to get read on them

funny you took that as my sus and ignored my actual read list

yawn

my scum reads are you, TAC, nat

mono and reloaded i can easily come around both being town, and am not placing sus on them outside of early questioning to get read on them

funny you took that as my sus and ignored my actual read list
Funny how you say that's your read list but you'd rather tangle with Mono and Reloaded.

I've already explained my town read of Tac multiple times, even saying it was a light read, and that seems to be the reason you wolf read me. I even showed you willingness to compromise and listen on Tac but that wasn't if interest in you. And Nat is a new suss on your list. Didn't you say you are wolf reading her because she reads Tac as town?

Status
Not open for further replies.