Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
I ISO’d a few lowest posters, which is out of context completely and I wouldn’t call that catching up but you do you, princess.

Oh? Where did I shade you?
lets see your first game post was in regards to LMs "town" read on cyph, what are your thoughts on him now since his responses to you?

you then went on to shade kiku - do you have an actual read on her cause all ive seen from your interactions is praising her for being a good player.

then you go on to tell Conq & Jdub to start playing serious when you yourself just said you arent catching up.

Ironic...

shaded me when you said ISO is foreign concept or whatever stupid shit you tried to state.
So I guess Susopp and Dest can’t both be town :suresure:
whos town and whos scum and why?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Does Mitch fake shit like this? That needs to be established. So far all you've done is try to take apart town reads.
i didnt say mitch isnt town, i just said thats easy to fake so its a shit take. its about my read of you, not my read of mitch. bad

i didnt say mitch isnt town, i just said thats easy to fake so its a shit take. its about my read of you, not my read of mitch. bad
Okay but you're saying it's easy to fake and using it as a blanket term. Obviously that shit can be faked. I'm asking you if Mitch is faking it and if he has a history of you doing so?

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Fellas who have town smooches from me
TACY - Strong entrance, asking questions and being proactive in general
Destroya - He's feeling similar to his other town games rn, a fella who takes charge
Kagu - Confirmed as IC, will watch out for potential converts but she is good rn
Muggy - Stays on subject, gives constant reads, and asks questions feels good overall
Coach - I think that early character claim is a good sign, lets us figure out actions better
Reloaded - More of a lighter peck on the cheek atm as it's mostly a vibe check, though I do like that he gave his reads this time lol
any scum smooches?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Okay but you're saying it's easy to fake and using it as a blanket term. Obviously that shit can be faked. I'm asking you if Mitch is faking it and if he has a history of you doing so?
yes he's capable of it, this takes only basic mafia skills, something mitch's got more than enough of

and im not vetoing the town read on him, i am questioning your way of handing it. it comes off more tmi than actual read

So I guess Susopp and Dest can’t both be town :suresure:
Why do you say this? Don't like you trying to make this dichotomy here. While I do lean Ekko wolf, and he is reading me wolf as well, I'm not sure if he out of his town range here. So it's weird for you to call this as w/w.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Why do you say this? Don't like you trying to make this dichotomy here. While I do lean Ekko wolf, and he is reading me wolf as well, I'm not sure if he out of his town range here. So it's weird for you to call this as w/w.
she is saying it can be t/w or w/w

i dont think shes town anyway, down to cap her today

I may or may not read back from where I last left off before EOD.

Rn I would be okay with an Ekko lynch. I like Dest much better between the two and Ekko feels to be keeping POE open a bit when people get town reads/points (Mitch, Saka, etc)

I’d also be okay lynching Nat this second for being unable to articulate/back up a thought

Status
Not open for further replies.