Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be honest, as a player Usopp usually gets under my skin, but he's also a source of entertainment. (Also, I haven't read a post past page #17 yet).

What's the case on him, besides his case on me, for inquiring about Mr. Dr. Professor's Morgans claim?

@SakazOuki I do not know yet why Mr. Mitchel is lynching me.
He's a bit flip floppy on his reads, he's obnoxious (ok that's NAI), he wants to get rid of you who I town read and me who I know is town. :whitepress:

Emil

Certified Memelord
How has this progression on Tac come about? Because you were wolf reading him before and calling me and Nat wolves for town reading him. It seemed like your reads were based on Tac's alignment.
im leaning better on u now, probably indie tho for your general gameplay being quieter than last time
im leaning scum on nat for reasons outside of TAC

TAC's scum reads are going against the grain too much for scum i feel like

Bc “these two players are against each other and let’s just start lynching them even tho I’ve got no thoughts on them” is stupid

And if I want to look for scum motivation it lets you choose to lynch one, then the other if it’s TvT and you are able to take no responsibility whatsoever for it and come in later with “well it was math”

You are lynching and taking zero real positions on things to get to that point

Emil

Certified Memelord
why do you have tac still here?

& why kerko
tac i am thinking of taking him off now for going this much against the grain

kero more null/scum. him asking reloaded for reads out of everyone at the time when ppl were susing reloaded rubbed me wrong way. i asked him why specifically reloaded and he hasnt responded yet

Status
Not open for further replies.