Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I'm on page #25 Usopp, you'll need to give me some leniency.

TAC, gimme read list pls.
Off of my notes so far;

Lean Town:
Natalija
Sakazuki (strongest town read)
Muugen (Calls out bullshit/not opportunistic)

Scum Lean:

Prof (dislike his way of voting for Conq and his verbage when talking to Usopp, seems opportunistic)
You (Scum)
SamosaSombrero (light scum lean off early impressions).

I'm on page #25 Usopp, you'll need to give me some leniency.

Off of my notes so far;

Lean Town:
Natalija
Sakazuki (strongest town read)
Muugen (Calls out bullshit/not opportunistic)

Scum Lean:

Prof (dislike his way of voting for Conq and his verbage when talking to Usopp, seems opportunistic)
You (Scum)
SamosaSombrero (light scum lean off early impressions).
Tf am I still scum kek.

You’ve given details on what doesn’t look TvT between Ekko & Dest content wise?

And how you’d approach Dest tomorrow if Ekko flips town?

I called your probability comment horeshit and then started trying to pull real thoughts out of you which you no sold in favor of the “math”
Low key worried if Ekko were to flip town Nat would try to come after me.

You’ve given details on what doesn’t look TvT between Ekko & Dest content wise?

And how you’d approach Dest tomorrow if Ekko flips town?

I called your probability comment horeshit and then started trying to pull real thoughts out of you which you no sold in favor of the “math”
For me they are both NAI, so I'm glad to have a flip there. Tomorrow, I'd ISO them both and see where it takes me.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Which verbage and how is it different than my normal vernage? And what’s opportunistic about it?

Also no thoughts on Dest?
I can't decide if I like Dest because of his usual warm, fuzzy personality, or his gameplay.

I dislike the interaction and conversation you had with Usopp over me, it felt like you were finding reasons to push sus on me. Which, you do you, I'm not taking it personally because it's me. But because of the way you did it. I also don't like the jump to voting Conq and the way you said "give me a case so I don't have to vote my boy :CCC" like, you didn't have to... It was a day 1 hunch by Uzukage.

Status
Not open for further replies.