Status
Not open for further replies.
thats because the entire day has resolved around a single wagon so it feels wasteful, and i obviously don't have teammates or any help to steer anywhere, and i cant even rely on my townmates to work with me in regards of solving my wagon

at certain point i shud just give u guys ur lynch and let u pick up the pieces from there for sake of ur puny little POEs
Who do you want to lynch?

Let me speak slowly. If you've got 8 rotten apples and 16 good apples, then the probability of getting a rotten apple randomly is 8/24 (33%).

Probability (X or Y) = P(X) + P(Y) - P (X and Y - case where both are scum)

8/24 + 8/24 - 1/24 = 15/24 = circa 63%

So, with two players you get almost double the probability that one is scum.
This is absolute horse shit and you are CWAC by continuing on with it as a real way to hunt scum

It's literal math.
Okay how does it help find scum? And why is it worth commenting on? It’s useless lol. Like completely and utterly so.

And you’re wasting a ton of time breaking it down vs explaining what doesn’t look townie v townie between Ekko/Dest with your words or giving your full thoughts on them

Okay how does it help find scum? And why is it worth commenting on? It’s useless lol. Like completely and utterly so.

And you’re wasting a ton of time breaking it down vs explaining what doesn’t look townie v townie between Ekko/Dest with your words or giving your full thoughts on them
You asked me to explain why is it more probable. I don't know why you're triggered by my explanation now

nat, TAC, tpein, cal, maybe juice and maybe kerko

X can stay his responses were ok. do still feel like hes not up to his same level of town leader from last game. could be indie trying to take it easy
We have similar POE minus Juice

Pein can be anything to me but fine with him in POE. If including him there why leave off Psychic?

And Tac I lean more town still even tho I can see him as possible scum

Status
Not open for further replies.