Status
Not open for further replies.
Prof gives it a ten percent chance working out. That's not great odds if you're gambling.
I’m saying *even* if. Idk if it’s 10 lol. But I do I think chances are greater than not he’s scum with that claim. But in a game like this, which I expect to be simple, I think worse thing he can get off tonight if he’s stalling is maybe an extra kill?

Which is not great. But I’d probably take that gamble for the hide. Idk. Maybe it is a bad trade lol

i missed reading the full role, actually i read it but completely forgot the hider part cuz i only saw my PM for 2 seconds and just responded with based character

i know its fucked but none of this is alignment indicative, and im putting all my cards on the table here in terms of letting town decide my target
:chopoff:

for what it's worth i'm a way more relevant character than the one he claimed, but the one thing holding me back is that fuji would absolutely add an irrelevant character in there to make town not use flavour to solve, he did it in bleach.
The character he added was definitely not strong though
Yes this is where my sentiment is at as well in regards to characters. I don't want to setup spec too much because it's not great science, but I feel that's a pretty powerful town role regardless of character. Also kind of pingy that Ekko's initial claim got no votes off him and then he just happened to have forgotten another of his abilities.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I can kinda see the logic here with the hiding but the big scratch for me rn is that the fella should've been straightforward with this right away instead of stalling. Even if he didn't want to publicly claim he could've messaged Coach earlier or someone else.

Not sure if I buy the reasoning of missing his hider ability in his pm as well especially if he activated a message, it would take a lot to miss that I feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.