Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m saying *even* if. Idk if it’s 10 lol. But I do I think chances are greater than not he’s scum with that claim. But in a game like this, which I expect to be simple, I think worse thing he can get off tonight if he’s stalling is maybe an extra kill?

Which is not great. But I’d probably take that gamble for the hide. Idk. Maybe it is a bad trade lol
I've just seen wolves SLIDE too many times from the dead chat before. That claim doesn't sit well with me.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Yes this is where my sentiment is at as well in regards to characters. I don't want to setup spec too much because it's not great science, but I feel that's a pretty powerful town role regardless of character. Also kind of pingy that Ekko's initial claim got no votes off him and then he just happened to have forgotten another of his abilities.
i remembered about the hider cuz i went to my role PM to send the neighbor action to flower THEN i saw oh shit im also a hider

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ekko has made like 10 blunders so far, at this point even if he's townie he's doing more damage than the scum lmao
How much time has been wasted on this nonsense
can u name them, outside of me not looking at my role properly, which is NAI

this is weak. just seem like u r okay with a mislynch and wont bother solve beyond it

Yeah we can kill almost any of them (that I don’t also tonally town read)

Psy, T-Pein would be my first choice. I would say Cal but he hints a night stop. Which @RippedCal do not do that if we do let Ekko hide
Alright, in the effort of good faith and trying to work together, I want to hear a firm plan for letting Ekko go here. We would need Ekko to target someone that we agree on. We would need a firm POE for today's lynch. I'd also want to know what happens if Ekko is still alive D2.

Alright, in the effort of good faith and trying to work together, I want to hear a firm plan for letting Ekko go here. We would need Ekko to target someone that we agree on. We would need a firm POE for today's lynch. I'd also want to know what happens if Ekko is still alive D2.
I’m off to work. I’m already on a real late start lol. You guys can discuss this. All of my thoughts are currently in thread. Including what to do with him if he lives lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.