Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
They're mostly on similar levels. The determination comes after seeing them post more, and none from my pile have done anything to be looked at favorably (and they don't seem to be willing to post either). So, yes, am fine with either of them going.

So, instead of asking me about iffy levels, why aren't you asking me why I suspect xyz? Or is that clear to you?
It's ok to have suspicion on people. I'm not worried about that.

You have high posters such as Ekko and low posters such as Uwu so I'm confused how they are same?

It's ok to have suspicion on people. I'm not worried about that.

You have high posters such as Ekko and low posters such as Uwu so I'm confused how they are same?
Do you think a number of posts matters in a read? Uwu is never ever gonna post more. He posts very little as scum. Kekko always posts a lot.

I don't see how these facts change anything :milaugh:

Emil

Certified Memelord
as someone who knows onii relatively well hes not one to shy away from this line to add confusion to the game - he made Nami a fucking JoAT once and gave i forgot whoever Docs flavor was to be the one and only Vanilla.

regardless doesnt change my stance on kekko - he wouldve been better off just claiming one of his 3 abilities. the fact that flower went out of her way to link with kekko makes it even less believable.

idk why he didnt try to neighbor me or kagu - i am the one most against him and kagu is the only "confirmed" townie..
flower said she has a reason for me to neighbor with her and she told me why, im fairly confident she is town

Status
Not open for further replies.