Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you not worried about making damn sure Cal doesn’t stop your hide?
That's another thing to think about. I feel Cal is a bit of a cautious slot for me so far, but it seems like he has a plan for the night. I don't feel comfortable letting Ekko and Cal both get into the night to 'cook' when it's possible what one does will screw up the other. I feel like we're allowing a lot of behind the scene stuff go down that is out of town control and hoping things go our way. I mean, we're also talking about the plan out loud now, we ain't hiding shit from wolves.

knowledge of fake claims - being not just good, but very good is a major red flag for me. This is giving me a real feeling that Ekko is not scum here, but that Nat might be.
I have been scum in Fuji's game before, it's not rocket science.

apparently he said Onii randomly told him its a day action now midway through the phase, then he said he forgot he was a hider on top of it all, after statting he looked at his rolesheet for 2 mins and wasted 30 mins concocting his claim
Lol.......

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
And what happens if Ekko comes back alive tomorrow and we flip him wolf anyway? I'm not sure how Ekko adding MORE to his claim is necessary a positive thing. He's got a powerful role for a no name Charlotte son?
as someone who knows onii relatively well hes not one to shy away from this line to add confusion to the game - he made Nami a fucking JoAT once and gave i forgot whoever Docs flavor was to be the one and only Vanilla.

regardless doesnt change my stance on kekko - he wouldve been better off just claiming one of his 3 abilities. the fact that flower went out of her way to link with kekko makes it even less believable.

idk why he didnt try to neighbor me or kagu - i am the one most against him and kagu is the only "confirmed" townie..

That's another thing to think about. I feel Cal is a bit of a cautious slot for me so far, but it seems like he has a plan for the night. I don't feel comfortable letting Ekko and Cal both get into the night to 'cook' when it's possible what one does will screw up the other. I feel like we're allowing a lot of behind the scene stuff go down that is out of town control and hoping things go our way. I mean, we're also talking about the plan out loud now, we ain't hiding shit from wolves.
Off to work for real now. But I agree lol. Both can’t cook tonight lol.

Current position is if we can’t control Cal, we lynch Ekko then evaluate Cal tomorrow.

Emil

Certified Memelord
apparently he said Onii randomly told him its a day action now midway through the phase, then he said he forgot he was a hider on top of it all, after statting he looked at his rolesheet for 2 mins and wasted 30 mins concocting his claim
no it wasnt random, i asked fuji is it a day action cuz u guys were asking me to neighbor during the day

Took me an hour to catch up.

Prof vs Nat
Well Prof's line of questioning seems legit and as being someone who's been subjected to the same level of grilling in the past, I can see where he's going with his thoughts. Even tho I do like Nat a lot personally for which I always tend to see her in positive light, I am saddened when I see that she's fine with lynching anyone. She's not taking much of a stand with her reads. So I'm seeing Prof in a better light than Nat.

As for Ekko, saw his claim and also him wasting so much time to get there. I don't see any reason to shift my vote from him.
i think Nat vs. Prof could be scum vs. scum

Status
Not open for further replies.