Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
as much as I think Ekko isn't going to be mafia here - its almost like he doesn't actually give a fuck this game.
well, yall just lucked out this time honestly
policy seldom works, but me rolling scum the past couple of games here doesnt help

it was cancerous to play against suspicions that dont make sense, people just calling everything i do scummy but fail to elaborate how

its what happens when u roll scum too many times some of these ppl have not seen me as town yet

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
ur gna see from my flip how wrong u r

u always scum read me its not impressive lol

if u call me scum every game u r bound to be right eventually

u still got it wrong here, well half wrong
scum is non pro town.

you were in fact not town last game and you are not here so not sure how I’ve been reading you wrong but sure go on.

Emil

Certified Memelord
scum is non pro town.

you were in fact not town last game and you are not here so not sure how I’ve been reading you wrong but sure go on.
u are reading me as mafia, im not

u were reading me as scum in bleach and one piece too, i wasnt scum

u were reading me scum in batman too but i was town for most of the game

there has not been a single game u read me town in

policy seldom works, but me rolling scum the past couple of games here doesnt help

it was cancerous to play against suspicions that dont make sense, people just calling everything i do scummy but fail to elaborate how

its what happens when u roll scum too many times some of these ppl have not seen me as town yet
tough break if im right and you're town.
although, ive been playing so bad recently - if you'r actually mafia - i need to take a break as a player for a few weeks

this is like one of the biggest logistical reasons ratchet has had a consistent indie meta for years

anyway this distrust will dissipate if you flip town this game and roll town quite a few more times. you're also sometimes naturally and unintentionally scummy with how you go about certain things like tunneling (dest guilty of this too.) am not sure about you this game, but just saying it's inevitable after them unlucky rolls

anyway
what's the game state
anything interesting
do i bother tryharding

Emil

Certified Memelord
this is like one of the biggest logistical reasons ratchet has had a consistent indie meta for years

anyway this distrust will dissipate if you flip town this game and roll town quite a few more times. you're also sometimes naturally and unintentionally scummy with how you go about certain things like tunneling (dest guilty of this too.) am not sure about you this game, but just saying it's inevitable after them unlucky rolls

anyway
what's the game state
anything interesting
do i bother tryharding
the distrust shud dissipate the moment i flip non mafia, but it wont and im fine with it

ppl like muugen for instance have to call me scum every game and wont learn

Status
Not open for further replies.