Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
You had Reloaded as town last day
-Why was he town then
-How is he tied to Kek slip
Early on he felt similar to his usual self but the more the day went on he felt different than normal, seems very careful.

And the way he stayed away from Ekko's wagon after the slip is what pinged me

so fucking stoked i caught Ekko - on day fucking one. What was a meme at first, when he was flopping about in that net. FML. this game already better than my last three combined.

Being in a chat doesn't confirm anyone's alignment unless you've got visible roles (and even then it can be a scam... But hopefully not)
when i was masons with yo tan was, our alignments were confirmed in our chat

i don't know if fuji would use the same or similar setup, depends on how he would structure masons for an OP themed game specifically. prob some lore i don't know of that could maybe point to how the masons function in this game

J

Joygirl1

Mitch and I are Mascarpone and Joscarpone. You can roleblock me anytime lol as my only real ability is the mason chat with him. Other than that I only have the passive that my vote power cannot be stolen or silenced. So, regarding this info, I´m pretty sure that scum must have vote power manipulations like stealing someon´s VP or votesilencing this round. Do whatever you want with this. Even lynch me ffs if this makes you feel better, at least it would confirm Mitch as town. Was never going to read over 100 pages back anyway.

Hot take, I don’t think cal can be scum given the enormity of his claim. I’m willing to give him another shot.
I can see it. But I don’t understand the tight lipped approach for him as Town. Clearing up shouldn’t give anyway unnecessary info with what he already put out there, and not giving info can be viewed as not having a good answer

Mitch and I are Mascarpone and Joscarpone. You can roleblock me anytime lol as my only real ability is the mason chat with him. Other than that I only have the passive that my vote power cannot be stolen or silenced. So, regarding this info, I´m pretty sure that scum must have vote power manipulations like stealing someon´s VP or votesilencing this round. Do whatever you want with this. Even lynch me ffs if this makes you feel better, at least it would confirm Mitch as town. Was never going to read over 100 pages back anyway.
Did you start the game sharing a Role PM, yes or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.