Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but that’s a steep investment on an unknown, when Usopp was a role cop
my line of thinking for cyph being scum here is kek role copped her cause if his abilities to neighbor/message are day no reason to not use rolecop on cyph and commit not just one but two abilities on her.

knowing kek and cyph theyre two to scheme and admit that one or the other is scum, kek was so obvious scum im sure flower read that. kek admitted he was scum to her and they concocted also leaking hider to try and flip the lynch elsewhere namely TACy and Dest. Seeing that their was no hope and by flower saying kek gave up she decided to go back to just voting him so she could save face.

I have doc and cyph as mates.

either can go today, i dont care for Cal today but the fact that these two literally posted the same thing at the exact same time was sus asf.

J

Joygirl1

...because I assumed it cancels all actions? Why are you not reading my posts?
You believed him just like that? There would not have been any harm done if you used an invest ability anyway. Worst thing that could have happened would have been you wouldn´t have gotten a result back. Is it limited shots? But even so, you never know how long you live and if you would get many chances to use them.

You believed him just like that? There would not have been any harm done if you used an invest ability anyway. Worst thing that could have happened would have been you wouldn´t have gotten a result back. Is it limited shots? But even so, you never know how long you live and if you would get many chances to use them.
Yes. I have limited shots.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
my line of thinking for cyph being scum here is kek role copped her cause if his abilities to neighbor/message are day no reason to not use rolecop on cyph and commit not just one but two abilities on her.

knowing kek and cyph theyre two to scheme and admit that one or the other is scum, kek was so obvious scum im sure flower read that. kek admitted he was scum to her and they concocted also leaking hider to try and flip the lynch elsewhere namely TACy and Dest. Seeing that their was no hope and by flower saying kek gave up she decided to go back to just voting him so she could save face.

I have doc and cyph as mates.

either can go today, i dont care for Cal today but the fact that these two literally posted the same thing at the exact same time was sus asf.
Cal is curious but he’s not an immediate worry. I misread my roles all the time (even if these ones are short) and I can’t see scum doing something like that—stopping kills is so provable lol.

Flowa getting messaged and chatted by a scum role cop looking for his team is such a big give away. Her gameplay hasn’t impressed me in the slightest so far and she’s got the most links to the dead scum.

I don’t like Mr. Dr. prof either, he’d be on the list but I feel more confident about Flowa.

Status
Not open for further replies.