Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah yes. I tend to see people who commented on his role being strong more favorly. @Dr_Professor83 did not consider it strong at the time

Which errrr means he's either scum or important
I don’t think it was that strong until the hider claim. As soon as he claimed that I said now it’s too strong

What is the "Cal thing", what has he claimed?

Think chances are high that Kiku used her ability and saved someone else from being killed. In the recent OLF round I just played there was also a role which sacrificed himself right at the first night, so I assume chances are really high that Kiku would have done the same here. And I´d rather say that after the current things happened last rounds Flower would rather spite Kiku but I don´t see Flower just killing Kiku at the very first opportunity.
I don't do spite.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
What is the "Cal thing", what has he claimed?

Think chances are high that Kiku used her ability and saved someone else from being killed. In the recent OLF round I just played there was also a role which sacrificed himself right at the first night, so I assume chances are really high that Kiku would have done the same here. And I´d rather say that after the current things happened last rounds Flower would rather spite Kiku but I don´t see Flower just killing Kiku at the very first opportunity.
he said he was cooking something for the night and asked vigs to abstain, in the end nothing happened and he claims it's because of a typo

Dr Professor - at what point did you take the Ekko lynch seriously and stop memeing? Part of me think you might have legit actually been forced to bus Ekko. And had to pull the nets out of the water, whilst looking straight into the fish's eyes and going:

Status
Not open for further replies.