Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

JoyGirl subbed in at 8:29 [my time]

speak at 8:37 for first time

=====
Eight Minute gaps. Perfect amount of time to have a quick chat with mafia. Just saying
And they told me that I should call Ekko´s lynch a mislynch and to openly out Mitch as my mafia buddy?

Surprisingly besides obviously Mitch however you´re giving me the most town vibes so far.

Look, I know I caused a very unlucky situation but when I´m mafia or sub into a mafia slot I would be way more cautious. As I feel that I possibly can´t recover from being accused like this now my offer still stands: You can lynch me for being stupid and you would get Mitch to be confirmed town as a result at least if you don´t have any better options.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Interesting, I should propably reread EOD yesterday if I find time before going to sleep.

But a little twist here - I asked Fuji in my PM and said Ekko's flavour cop was night ability.

Though I quess they could communicate anything via messanger ability?
you can read from where flower gets neighbored by kek

hmm not a fan of Onii sharing this info in PMs if its public info he can give a host post about it, and its not stated in his role nor was the indie mech so i feel like hes just giving out TMI when he shouldnt be saying anything to begin with.

Fake Masons are possible, but not when you started in a shared Role PM. In this case either both are clear or both are just scum and I very much doubt the latter since JG would have slipped at that point, so she‘d also just throw her team mate in the mud with her. Not happening.

this is a real work in progress. And will progress in changing this and updating it. Will admit am still getting used to playing large games, and my on paper notes are fucking spaghetti.

TOWN SOLID
Muugen
Mitch & Joygirl
Natalija

SCUM LEAN
Dr. Prof

You seem to have a constant scum read on me that just gets stronger. Why are you holding onto the vote?
ive already stated why my vote is where it is - and i think it would be foolish to change my position as i clarified before that I regretted not following through in previous games.

That doesn't stop me from searching for scum. You're only a lean at the moment. Nat was a lean yesterday. A lot can happen

Her being a Mason also explains Psychic‘s attitude. Can literally just coast, so no reason to give any thoughts. So I‘m satisfied with that claim on that end as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.