Status
Not open for further replies.
T-Pein going afk - after an Ekko flip. Would normally expect some trolling comment. Not saying this for sure, because dont really like cooking inactives (was an approach I used to do) - but if they both knew each other were scum. The vote placement isn't really meaningful because there was only one wagon.

this would mean FMOV that T and Dr. cant have both known Ekko was mafia. At least in my thought process

Alright I ISO’d everyone.
-

@Kerkovian - scum lean, I realize you said you hurt your neck but do you have any thoughts on the game or any way to make your a lot readable as Town?

T-Pein - scum lean, zero contributor just parked vote on Ekko. And gets no credit with Ekko detached flip.

@~UwU~ - lean scum, any new thoughts on the game?

@RippedCal - noticed he’s barley doing any contributing and most of his post are either around his claim or his bitch of it. Thoughts on who actual scum is? You don’t seem that invested in finding them

@MonochromeYoru - null, current thoughts?

Reloaded could still be anything to me. Everything scummy about him besides him shit posting less is in his town range and as pointed out Naomi isn’t here. If he doesn’t have anything to mechanically clear him he’s just gonna have to be flipped as an unsolvable at best

Pot - lean town, I see him proactively asking questions like he mentioned before and I think his solving/reads/tone come off as his town self so far. Just need to constantly being seeing progressing reads from his slot

Watson - town on energy/vibe

Melkor - slight town, feels genuine so far and I like his progression on me. Admit this could be a blind spot bc I’m terrible about Town reading people who town read me while being pushed and have been pocketed a few times. But between that and the progression on his other reads thing town.

Juice - still think town bc doesn’t seem to be struggling with tmi

Saka - null, stocks have trended down. Main thing I liked before was honestly them town reading me against the grain way back and that’s not enough for rest of content currently

Pero - lean town, not doing much but between his role commentary on Ekko’s role slight town points. Bigger town points for mentioning the thread was quite before Ekko’s flip. I think scum Pero hides in his scum chat and lets it just be quite at EOD rather than pop in and post in thread.

TAC - null. I can see towiness in his Cal read/comments but also can see that as tmi. If Flower is Town doesn’t look good to me bc then me and Flower are his main susses here. As scum I’ve seen him tunnel Flower, especially with Muugen around bc Muugen will almost always bite on it and it’s a good push that he doesn’t even have to carry. His question about what I did last night was stupid. And he’s also not taking the bait with me demanding to be wagoned despite scum reading me. But I’m also not positive Flower is town

Nat - null, being town read by a lot of people I town read. I still think she’s been very meh in a lot of ways.

Flower - lean town still but it’s not strong bc I doubt myself with a few in the thread against her that maybe I’m the one who’s wrong with the Ekko stuff. But I also was in this position in OP Mash and it was Town Muugen and Scum TAC & Al making me doubt a Town read on her that was correct. We still had our mind meld on Psychic which strikes me as genuine hunting.

Dest & Muugen both town reads. I skipper Muugen ISO bc I just think he’s Town. Dest ISO didn’t change my thoughts.
-

Current POE: Cal, Pein, Kerk, UwU, Saka, TAC, Nat, Mono, Reloaded - that’s everyone I can’t get a town read on yet

Alright I ISO’d everyone.
-

@Kerkovian - scum lean, I realize you said you hurt your neck but do you have any thoughts on the game or any way to make your a lot readable as Town?

T-Pein - scum lean, zero contributor just parked vote on Ekko. And gets no credit with Ekko detached flip.

@~UwU~ - lean scum, any new thoughts on the game?

@RippedCal - noticed he’s barley doing any contributing and most of his post are either around his claim or his bitch of it. Thoughts on who actual scum is? You don’t seem that invested in finding them

@MonochromeYoru - null, current thoughts?

Reloaded could still be anything to me. Everything scummy about him besides him shit posting less is in his town range and as pointed out Naomi isn’t here. If he doesn’t have anything to mechanically clear him he’s just gonna have to be flipped as an unsolvable at best

Pot - lean town, I see him proactively asking questions like he mentioned before and I think his solving/reads/tone come off as his town self so far. Just need to constantly being seeing progressing reads from his slot

Watson - town on energy/vibe

Melkor - slight town, feels genuine so far and I like his progression on me. Admit this could be a blind spot bc I’m terrible about Town reading people who town read me while being pushed and have been pocketed a few times. But between that and the progression on his other reads thing town.

Juice - still think town bc doesn’t seem to be struggling with tmi

Saka - null, stocks have trended down. Main thing I liked before was honestly them town reading me against the grain way back and that’s not enough for rest of content currently

Pero - lean town, not doing much but between his role commentary on Ekko’s role slight town points. Bigger town points for mentioning the thread was quite before Ekko’s flip. I think scum Pero hides in his scum chat and lets it just be quite at EOD rather than pop in and post in thread.

TAC - null. I can see towiness in his Cal read/comments but also can see that as tmi. If Flower is Town doesn’t look good to me bc then me and Flower are his main susses here. As scum I’ve seen him tunnel Flower, especially with Muugen around bc Muugen will almost always bite on it and it’s a good push that he doesn’t even have to carry. His question about what I did last night was stupid. And he’s also not taking the bait with me demanding to be wagoned despite scum reading me. But I’m also not positive Flower is town

Nat - null, being town read by a lot of people I town read. I still think she’s been very meh in a lot of ways.

Flower - lean town still but it’s not strong bc I doubt myself with a few in the thread against her that maybe I’m the one who’s wrong with the Ekko stuff. But I also was in this position in OP Mash and it was Town Muugen and Scum TAC & Al making me doubt a Town read on her that was correct. We still had our mind meld on Psychic which strikes me as genuine hunting.

Dest & Muugen both town reads. I skipper Muugen ISO bc I just think he’s Town. Dest ISO didn’t change my thoughts.
-

Current POE: Cal, Pein, Kerk, UwU, Saka, TAC, Nat, Mono, Reloaded - that’s everyone I can’t get a town read on yet
Are you aware most of your scum leans are inactives and why that's a problem?

Yeah and that’s just the way it is. Want me to make up scum reads on active players and town read slots I have no reason to?
No, I want you to reconsider all your reads cause this ain't it. Or at the very least this would help you understand why you're suspicious - all inactives in your scum reads just make you seem unable to think of organic active suspects.

Status
Not open for further replies.