Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I want you to reconsider all your reads cause this ain't it. Or at the very least this would help you understand why you're suspicious - all inactives in your scum reads just make you seem unable to think of organic active suspects.
Idc. I just ISO’d everyone and that’s what it is. And what it is is what it is.

I didn’t post those to look less suspicious. I posted them to help solve the game. Especially the town reads.

Is there something clearing TAC? Wondering how you can say that with so much conviction.
What’s the difference between scum stubborn from him and Town stubborn?
It's hard to explain, but he's contributing without caring how it looks. When he's scum he avoids gamesolving and focuses more on shitposting and not having crazy theories

If he's scum, I would question my whole existence and probably not talk to him for a month :saden:

Thoughts on Flower then?
I had town leaned her because of the claim.

That's reinforced by invest claim, sadly she is the type of person who would out herself for real. Plus I don't see any player questioning that claim (as they shouldn't, cause we don't want investigators outed). Apart from TAC, but he's been scum reading her from the get go
More importantly. Where do you disagree with me reads exactly?
Obviously I think the inactives all being scum is bollocks. Scum are among us as well. And a lot of your town reads are ???? coming out of the blue for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.