Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I just dipped for hours and didn't say anything. That just strikes me as someone worried about their appearance and has already been called out for their lack of presence.

I had town leaned her because of the claim.

That's reinforced by invest claim, sadly she is the type of person who would out herself for real. Plus I don't see any player questioning that claim (as they shouldn't, cause we don't want investigators outed). Apart from TAC, but he's been scum reading her from the get go
Muugen is also obviously pushing her scum.

Obviously I think the inactives all being scum is bollocks. Scum are among us as well. And a lot of your town reads are ???? coming out of the blue for me.
Okay which ones aren’t scum in the inactives? Where do you disgaeee tho. And which active town reads do you contest? Which actives do you think are scum?

Obviously I may be wrong on some of these D2 town reads. I don’t expect I’ve got a perfect POE yet. But I’ve moved everyone I can find reason to out of todays lynch

Muugen is also obviously pushing her scum.

Okay which ones aren’t scum in the inactives? Where do you disgaeee tho. And which active town reads do you contest? Which actives do you think are scum?

Obviously I may be wrong on some of these D2 town reads. I don’t expect I’ve got a perfect POE yet. But I’ve moved everyone I can find reason to out of todays lynch
can you re-word it. im confused lol. not trying to be difficult
Tomorrow

My strategy rn, is take any of those in POE continue to try to whittle through them (hence tagging a bunch of them for thoughts) and then lynch who remains scummiest.

While keeping and eye on the ones outside and adding them if they start looking like they belong there

Cal is curious but he’s not an immediate worry. I misread my roles all the time (even if these ones are short) and I can’t see scum doing something like that—stopping kills is so provable lol.

Flowa getting messaged and chatted by a scum role cop looking for his team is such a big give away. Her gameplay hasn’t impressed me in the slightest so far and she’s got the most links to the dead scum.

I don’t like Mr. Dr. prof either, he’d be on the list but I feel more confident about Flowa.
Do you not find it a bit pingy that Cal won't share the details of the typo? I mean, we just had Ekko 'forget' he was hider when he claimed, so forgive me for not instantly believing Cal saying there was a typo with no further details. The matter is, town did not get off any abilities, especially when we just got a wolf flip as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.