Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
My gameplay is bad this game. I’m not myself. And I’m too far gone to reel it in & too off kilter to contribute rn. And not wise enough to walk away.
This doesn't seem like a reaction from Town Prof.
For some reason, i've always felt off about you this game bc i dont see the usual, paranoic, gamesolving guy i saw in the jjk game.

Think muugen is onto another live one here.

its just reads as. you don't believe be. so i cant be bothered. i dont know if the lynch stops - from my POV its too risky. But effectively giving up, meh. it doesn't really inspire hope

This doesn't seem like a reaction from Town Prof.
For some reason, i've always felt off about you this game bc i dont see the usual, paranoic, gamesolving guy i saw in the jjk game.

Think muugen is onto another live one here.
Then push me too. Get a claim. I think you know better than to think I pull the bipolar ate card here as scum. But if you think not let’s go

J

Joygirl1

I have a hard time imagining Cal announcing that town (or only town vig? What is it? Needs to be clarified imo) should abstain from using their abilities last night but failing to do so afterwards (because of a typo?) and also Flower not using her investigation ability only because she trusted Cal on this and abstaining because of it, despite her fearing that she will not live very long anyway. Something about this situation seems very wrong. Both of them are experienced players, personally I can´t see them acting like that. It may sound a bit harsh but both of them are usually more competent than that.

Player List:
1- @Mr. Reloaded - Null
Done nothing so far and seems list without Naomi and the memes. Is his play because of that? Don't know how we solve here.
3- @SakazOuki - Null-Town
This slot is a bit of a blur for me. While this slot hasn't pinged me, I do think a few players have read this slot town and I do wonder why? That's the only issue I really have but feel okay here.
4- @Lord Melkor - Null-Town
Expected Melkor to have done a bit more so far, but he was in another game with me. Haven't had anything ping me yet and I hope he can show more town traits as the game goes on.
5- @MitchMatch - Town
Kind of sounds like classic town mason here.
6- @Dr_Professor83 - Slight Town
Think his tone and thread play has been townie so far. Biggest thing against him is the hesitation around Ekko
7- @Pot Goblin - Null-Wolf
Still giving Pot some time to cook but I don't feel super confident so far about this slot. Feel like he's kind of just there.
8- @Kerkovian - Null-Wolf
Popped in and hasn't been around. Don't feel any benefit of the doubt for this slot.
9- @Dr. Watson - Slight Town
I do think I see traces of the classic town left titty here. Hoping she can be more active and actually play; haven't seen that for awhile.
10- @TheAncientCenturion - Slight Town
Stick by my earlier read of him, though I feel there's not a consistent effort right now from him.
11- @Destroya - LOCK Town
Slayer of the dreaded Ekko and town leader
13- @Joygirl - Town
Seems like obvious case of town mason.
14- @T-Pein™ - Slight Wolf
I got nothing but bad vibes around this slot again. Caught him easily as wolf in Pokemon.
15- @MonochromeYoru - Null-Town
Kind of another slot that hasn't registered that big of an impact. I think I liked some of his responses when he got pushed a bit (think Ekko was after him?).
16- @~UwU~ - Slight Wolf
Inactive JW is usually wolf JW.
17- @Natalija - Slight Wolf.
This is probably the slot I have the toughest time with. I think he confrontations have been townie, but they also seem to fizzle out. Didn't like how Ekko handled her slot compared to mine in regards to our reads of Tac. Called Nat wolf and me indie but still went after me.
18- @Kagu Nyan - LOCK Town
Innocent child.
19- @SamosaSombrero - Slight Town
Did go after Ekko but kind of flip flopped. Points for the Ekko flip but wary if Juice was showing hesitation like someone being unsure about a disconnected mate.
20- @ConquistadoR - Slight Wolf
I think Conq's activity and contribution is a bit of a concern. Still has some time, but my patience is running out. Days are twenty four hours and he seems to be missing a lot.
21- @RippedCal - Slight Wolf
His play and claim D1 sucked and he doesn't seem interested in solving.
22- @Peroroncino - Null-Town
This is more of a gun to head read. Not a lot from Pero but nothing really that pingy. Don't feel cozy with this slot, though.
23- @MUUGEN - Lean Town
My strongest town read. Think he's been proactive. Think he's ready to solve. Didn't show any hesitation towards Ekko (blowing right past any warning sign he may be disconnected mate).
24- @Flower - Light Town
Didn't like her play around Ekko EOD but hasn't shown any obvious wolf signs. Not confident here and last few games more used to stronger town signs from her.

I did say i will play this game and yes I have been called out for activity for the past few games i've been part of. It doesn't bother me in this one, because as i said - ive been serious about this game since the beginning.

I didnt really think all that deep into saying some mundane thing. You're making a mountain out of a molehill imo.
Now, you say you're serious about playing this game but you can see why I might think that's untrue, yeah? Based on how you've played so far and haven't really been around.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Now, you say you're serious about playing this game but you can see why I might think that's untrue, yeah? Based on how you've played so far and haven't really been around.
Dude do you really think i spent all day reading 100 pages worth of content, to not be active and to not play this game fully? Really?
I just went away from my place for a while, got back as soon as im done.

Status
Not open for further replies.