Status
Not open for further replies.
i am your friend you just get emotional too quick in these interactions when i push you.

when youre scum it works out and when youre town its cause you yourself admit your gameplay was bad.
My gameplay is bad this game. I’m not myself. And I’m too far gone to reel it in & too off kilter to contribute rn. And not wise enough to walk away.

my line of thinking for cyph being scum here is kek role copped her cause if his abilities to neighbor/message are day no reason to not use rolecop on cyph and commit not just one but two abilities on her.

knowing kek and cyph theyre two to scheme and admit that one or the other is scum, kek was so obvious scum im sure flower read that. kek admitted he was scum to her and they concocted also leaking hider to try and flip the lynch elsewhere namely TACy and Dest. Seeing that their was no hope and by flower saying kek gave up she decided to go back to just voting him so she could save face.

I have doc and cyph as mates.

either can go today, i dont care for Cal today but the fact that these two literally posted the same thing at the exact same time was sus asf.
Interesting, I should propably reread EOD yesterday if I find time before going to sleep.

But a little twist here - I asked Fuji in my PM and said Ekko's flavour cop was night ability.

Though I quess they could communicate anything via messanger ability?

did they claim their flavor or just twins?
Mitch and I are Mascarpone and Joscarpone. You can roleblock me anytime lol as my only real ability is the mason chat with him. Other than that I only have the passive that my vote power cannot be stolen or silenced. So, regarding this info, I´m pretty sure that scum must have vote power manipulations like stealing someon´s VP or votesilencing this round. Do whatever you want with this. Even lynch me ffs if this makes you feel better, at least it would confirm Mitch as town. Was never going to read over 100 pages back anyway.

I´m not scum. I´m masons with Mitch who is also town.

Would not care if you still mislynch me as I only subbed in for an inactive spot but I won´t self-vote and I won´t do scum a favour. Look, I´m sorry, I didn´t read the opening post or the rules or seemingly anything of this round properly because until a few minutes ago I had no idea that I would sub in here for someone. Sorry but it is what it is.
@MitchMatch - do you 100% know Joygirl's alignment?

Status
Not open for further replies.