Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
@Dr_Professor83 idk why but for some reason you've felt off this game to me, especially since we recently played the JJK game as town together and we were vibing together.

Your aggressive reaction to being pushed about your play around the Hider claim just doesn't seem like something you would do in the JJK game. Especially with being this confrontational about it, bcs Town Prof i know is usually more focused on gamesolving and wouldn't be so pressed about something especially when he has nothing to hide.

This reaction seems like you're being nervous or stressed when pushed and that tells me you have something to hide.

@Dr_Professor83 idk why but for some reason you've felt off this game to me, especially since we recently played the JJK game as town together and we were vibing together.

Your aggressive reaction to being pushed about your play around the Hider claim just doesn't seem like something you would do in the JJK game. Especially with being this confrontational about it, bcs Town Prof i know is usually more focused on gamesolving and wouldn't be so pressed about something especially when he has nothing to hide.

This reaction seems like you're being nervous or stressed when pushed and that tells me you have something to hide.
It’s called bipolar disorder. Now believe it or see who else you can get on board.

Status
Not open for further replies.