General Mafia General Chat

I mean how do mafia games work lol
You sign up, then get a role. If you‘re Town you have to find out who‘s Mafia and other threats to Town and get them lynched (eliminated/removed from the game). If you‘re Mafia you have to avoid getting caught and frame Townies to survive. The game is played by discussing in the thread during the day phase and sending actions if any during the night.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
I mean how do mafia games work lol
There is a host overwieving the game and even creating the game, similair to DnD.

The host creates a sign up thread, players sign up, and once there are enough players and game thread gets created and the game starts.

The game itself has 2 phases, day and night, both together are a cycle. And depending on the player ammount and game complexity it might take several cycles to finish with each cycle being estimated of 48-72 hours.

There are different type of players, some post 100s of posts per cycle other post only 10 or 20 times, but both type of players can end up being equally good.

You sign up, then get a role. If you‘re Town you have to find out who‘s Mafia and other threats to Town and get them lynched (eliminated/removed from the game). If you‘re Mafia you have to avoid getting caught and frame Townies to survive. The game is played by discussing in the thread during the day phase and sending actions if any during the night.
There is a host overwieving the game and even creating the game, similair to DnD.

The host creates a sign up thread, players sign up, and once there are enough players and game thread gets created and the game starts.

The game itself has 2 phases, day and night, both together are a cycle. And depending on the player ammount and game complexity it might take several cycles to finish with each cycle being estimated of 48-72 hours.

There are different type of players, some post 100s of posts per cycle other post only 10 or 20 times, but both type of players can end up being equally good.
This sounds like Among Us without the unfunny 3 year olds.
Good game:cheers:

Emil

Certified Memelord
@everyone

hosting anonymous mafia game in OLF - players will be given new accounts to participate in the game anonymously, if you are interested, please signup by privately messaging me in the forum or discord! 5 spots left