Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Yes. I thought 1 neighbor 2 message was possible. Hider seemed to strong but bc we used that logic to lynch scum in DR I saw a small percent chance Fuji did something crazy to hurt us for pure set up sped. I just saw Gram do it in another game by giving Flower 7 abilities as a meh character when that was twice as much as any other town
lmfao that favouritism

Yes. I thought 1 neighbor 2 message was possible. Hider seemed to strong but bc we used that logic to lynch scum in DR I saw a small percent chance Fuji did something crazy to hurt us for pure set up sped. I just saw Gram do it in another game by giving Flower 7 abilities as a meh character when that was twice as much as any other town
I don’t buy or like your previous game layout tk a new one it’s hard angleshooting and suggest you don’t really care to gamesolve.

Bc I think they are safer reads and that’s what people don’t like.
i know that

but it's one thing to say something like "these reads from her feel safe to me, but imo that is normal for her so i won't pick at it too much for now, there's (other) things that would ping me, not this."
it's another to say "these safe reads aren't alignment indicative/scummy or town in nature."
the latter is going out of the way to proactively discredit possible scum accusations, the former is simply stating an opinion through observing repeated behavior. feels premature to talk of alignment indicative behaviors when it isn't necessarily a hot button topic

Status
Not open for further replies.