Status
Not open for further replies.
i know that

but it's one thing to say something like "these reads from her feel safe to me, but imo that is normal for her so i won't pick at it too much for now, there's (other) things that would ping me, not this."
it's another to say "these safe reads aren't alignment indicative/scummy or town in nature."
the latter is going out of the way to proactively discredit possible scum accusations, the former is simply stating an opinion through observing repeated behavior. feels premature to talk of alignment indicative behaviors when it isn't necessarily a hot button topic
Yes it was. People are criticizing him for it.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
I don't expect anyone to counter claim Prof as Perospero. But I think him having two RC is quite OP. There's no way scums would let him alive after this.

So, could we switch back to Cal?

Y’all lynch me, end the day, and follow my legacy. I’m done with mafia for a long ass time lol.
literally don't stress like this

you and i both know you like playing
you just don't like the constant pressure and it gets overwhelming, but there's a reason you always come back

work a deal with some hosts to randomly throw you a bone to be inno child in a random upcoming game and take a breather
some hosts have gotten my hints in the past to avoid giving me doc/cop/important PRs

specifically with fuji, he is more than willing to work with you on how to reduce stress levels in his games. the purpose isn't for you to want to quit, it's for you to have fun. so talk to him

literally don't stress like this

you and i both know you like playing
you just don't like the constant pressure and it gets overwhelming, but there's a reason you always come back

work a deal with some hosts to randomly throw you a bone to be inno child in a random upcoming game and take a breather
some hosts have gotten my hints in the past to avoid giving me doc/cop/important PRs

specifically with fuji, he is more than willing to work with you on how to reduce stress levels in his games. the purpose isn't for you to want to quit, it's for you to have fun. so talk to him
I wanted to go on a break before this but I let Fuji auto sign me to a game when I was already burnt up and played against my will lol.

I’m not gonna quit playing mafia. But I do need a 6 month break.

idr but i think maybe a ratchet game placed flower as inno child after the absolute insanity she had to undergo with previous games
not sure if mercy or subconscious acts, but hosts also have the responsibility to care about how many players seem to be demoralized, which lessens engagement

Status
Not open for further replies.