I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS SHIT. FUUUUUUUUUUCK THESE ATTENTION SEEKING ''LEAKERS''. YOU THINK I'LL JUST SIT HERE AND BEG FOR CRUMBS ALL DAY???? FUCK YOU AND FUCK OFF. IM CALLING MY COUSIN WHO WORKS IN THE MANGA INDUSTRY IN JAPAN. REDON IS IN THE FUCKING MUD. EXPECT LEAKS EVERY MONDAY FROM NOW ON.

:lawsigh::doffyou::zehaha:

Ronaldinho is the most magical player to walk on this earth followed by messi and iniesta. Zidane never gets me excited like watching prime iniesta
Do you know which fan supports Zidane the most?
They believe that Messi stole the Ballon d'Or from Sneijder...But they are silent about the events of 2013 and have no reason
I hate the behavior of Ronaldo fans more...Now they believe that Messi stole the World Cup:kobeha:

Shaka is the personification of `Good´ (Japanese Buddah Shaka Nyorai), while Lucci as the personification of `Evil´ is a short form for Lucifer.
You just have to take Lucci's head and put it on Shaka's body- it fits perfectly in every panel (body language, eloquent speech, thinking, etc.) I have written since early spring that both mirror each other but everyone just disregards it as pure theory, when it's actual analysis.
Thats pretty interesting. (I could never give this much thought to OP)
What do you think is most probable? Strawhats escaping or taking down kizaru at least.