Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dumbass, you started conversation about how Luffy proclaiming his PK status to someone means they officially fight 1v1.

Luffy saying it to BM happened in Fishman Island first, not WCI. They also "clashed", which is not a fucking fight lmao, thereby invalidating your whole point.

Grow up.
I said luffy was on the phone with Saturn = luffy vs Saturn.

I mean for gods a least pretend you can fucking read. Then you went off on some dumbass tangent about Big meme and luffy and you were wrong then as well.

So like I said before fuck off :kuzanshut:

People are acting like Kizaru is Broly or something. Luffy, Zoro and Sanji sensed Hody Jones when he entered the castle, that's what normal CoO allows for.

Kizaru is a top tier, hence he's strong. Literally zero new info here.
One decent comment finaly.

Now we have the people pretending that the "strong character" who luffy noticed is not Kizaru

its just an anime, having expctation is fine, sometime they happen, sometime they dont. why? because its for the author to decide in the end.

crying over it is just pathetic.

in the end Zoro look clean so far in egghead and Im sur he will at least have a clash with kizaru.

something I am fine with.

one piece is prety simple for m, if you want a safe win choose luffy, if you want to have the second best traitment choose zoro.

any other chacater arent safe powerscalling wise.

hyping fooder like kidd and cruying later arent Oda's fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.