Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kuzan literally fucking says: “I’m concerned about your wounds Garp.”

And my friends (TAC edit) like thiese @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier @ShadyOjiro think this is a blood lusted all out Kuzan.

Im fucking crying
:suresure:
Nobody said he's bloodlusted, but clearly he's trying to beat Garp and hurt him if he's punching him in the fucking jaw with an Armament and ice infused fist
His eyes are shaded and clearly hiding his expression which makes it obvious he’s crying.

Are you a lad that’s never spoken to another person in real life. Do I need to treat you like you’re special l?
:josad:
Look at this fellow whom I appreciate resorting to ableism.
That's how I know I won the argument :gokulaugh:
It must be hard ever since your owner Seatonnes abandoned you and left you in an animal shelter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saturn isnt on the island
Did Saturn land on the island with Kizaru?

Is it specifically stated that Luffy was referring to Kizaru? If both of them enter the island at the same time, it will remain uncertain who Luffy was referring to, honestly, but I believe Saturn is still on the ship.
Saturn isn't on the island. :kaidowhat:
Oh...okay den...still grumpy about Luffy always hyping Admiral even with Gorosei present (even without being in the island) tho

Oh...okay den...still grumpy about Luffy always hyping Admiral even with Gorosei present (even without being in the island) tho
Didn't notice so many people had already answered you there.

Well, Saturn will get his turn. By now he's hidden that he's on those ships at all and Kizaru went on ahead on his own. When the actual battle start, he'll get to shine. He needs to give a taste of what the WG top dogs can really do (other than taking control of the Seraphims).

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Tbh I'm not seeing the hype that Luffy is giving to Kizaru, because Kaido was saying that the Duke's sulongs were very strong, he was also saying that Yamato was strong and acknowledged their strength, Luffy has been openly saying for the most part that the retainers are very strong and this has been highlighted several times, Fujitora also said that Luffy in Dressrosa was very strong, so Luffy acknowledging that Kizaru or Saturn are strong is not something new.

Nobody said he's bloodlusted, but clearly he's trying to beat Garp and hurt him if he's punching him in the fucking jaw with an Armament and ice infused fist

Look at this fag resorting to ableism.
That's how I know I won the argument :gokulaugh:
It must be hard ever since your owner Seatonnes abandoned you and left you in an animal shelter.
You called me a friend (hehe TAC) first tbh so this is quite hypocritical.

Although tbh I’m not really sure if you’ve ever made a good point most Yonko fans are a litttttllle bit better at arguing than you.

“H-He used ice and armament!”

Yeah because all ice attacks and all armament attacks are the same. Can you even hear yourself?

Enjoy the block Bozo, SeaTonnes would neg diff thousands of you

Didn't notice so many people had already answered you there.

Well, Saturn will get his turn. By now he's hidden that he's on those ships at all and Kizaru went on ahead on his own. When the actual battle start, he'll get to shine. He needs to give a taste of what the WG top dogs can really do (other than taking control of the Seraphims).
I hope someone to outpredict Kizaru just like how Ray did in Sabaody.

...even better if someone outspeed him but maybe thats too farfetched.

You called me a friend (hehe TAC) first tbh so this is quite hypocritical.

Although tbh I’m not really sure if you’ve ever made a good point most Yonko fans are a litttttllle bit better arguing than you.

“H-He used ice and armament!”

Yeah because all ice attacks and all armament attacks are the same. Can you even hear yourself?

Enjoy the block Bozo, SeaTonnes would neg diff thousands of you
He can't even neg diff one of me lol
I don't care about "calling you a friend" next time don't mock my autism

Status
Not open for further replies.