Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats with that one-liner as if it means anything. So you think Admirals are also Spandam figures compared to Vice Admirals? And Kizaru's superiority over Smoker and Tashigi is only in Spandam-style giving orders, while Tashigi is actually stronger than Spandam-Kizaru?
No i think the Gorosei are not stronger than Admirals thats why Kizaru is Protecting Saturn. Thats why Luffy calling Kizaru the powerful guy. Noting states Gorosei are stronger than Admirals. Literally just naking shit up. It stated Dmirals are strongest force in Navy/WG

"Greenbull is going to capture the pirates on Egghead. He's an Admiral at the end of the day"

- Fails to defeat the people he was fighting, forget about luffy. Then starts twerking from 1 CoC burst, Twerkbull.

"Aokiji will show you how powerful an admiral is (former admiral), when he beats Garp the AdCoC user."

- Gets ragdolled for 99% of the fight. Only wins in the end because Shiryu mortally wounded Garp. Fraud.

"Kizaru, who's attack got stopped by Foddermaru, is the powerful person luffy sensed."

Third times the charm for the admiralcucks...maybe :milaugh:

Injured Zoro
Distracted Jozu
Distracted Marco
Distracted Doffy
Injured King
Injured Queen
Injured scabbards
Now injured Sentomaru

Why are the Admirals only good in facing injured / distracted / crippled characters?

BB pirates without even their captain beat Garp (Roger's Marine opponent) and Teach made Admiral Aokiji his underling. What does that accomplished? Is Teach close to being Pirate King now?

Beating an Emperor or being an Emperor is all that matters or beating the pirates who beat Emperors.

Oda clearly said the series is for fighting Emperors not Admirals lmao. Beating 10 Admirals in a row wouldn't accomplish anything unless they have Ponegliffs, which they don't. Only maybe Gorosei and Imu holding one.
BB pirates are portrayed as annoyingly strong, so where are you heading off to with this analogy?

You must have quoted wrong post or didn't fully read. The post says "Beating up an admiral isn't exciting." and then you go on saying "Beating 10 Admirals in a row wouldn't accomplish anything"

I mean huh? Where does it look like I care about admiral battles?

It's clearly Saturn.
Probably 1 minute happened while Kizaru arrived and started fighting, all while being a floor down from the strawhats, but he doesn't get sensed. Then suddenly luffy senses an ARRIVAL (did kizaru leave and come back 🙃).
You're just desperate for it not to be Saturn. We all know why
Chapter title: Admiral Kizaru
Saturn: I'll stay on the ship
All leakers: Luffy talk about Kizaru

The most smart Admiral hater: of course Luffy talked about someone else.

Oooh my god, is so good to see how you all are being stupid purposely for the last time 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 what a great taste this chapter have.

The most dumb brainless haters will fell off soon.

oh other way around you want it to be saturn when it is already confirmed to be kizaru you fanboy !
And we all know why !
Redon and the leakers hate admirals !
If it was not kizaru it would have been told already dude !
It is Saturn, what I want doesn't matter. You're just gonna have to cope with that fact.

Do you speak from experience? Does the Monkey of Yellow haunt your dreams?
Yeah I've seen plenty of Copheads like you, twitching from too much cope intake. Like wriggling worms lmao.

I don't dream about Slaves like Kizaru fortunately

The "very powerful person" is Kizaru of course.

Take that L
The "very powerful person" is Saturn of course.

Take your L and move on.

Lol, in a chapter called "Admiral Kizaru".

Cope is crazy today.
It is crazy for sure. Its gonna get even worse for you admiralcucks, when it's revealed to be Saturn afterall :suresure:

It's clearly Saturn.
Probably 1 minute happened while Kizaru arrived and started fighting, all while being a floor down from the strawhats, but he doesn't get sensed. Then suddenly luffy senses an ARRIVAL (did kizaru leave and come back 🙃).
saturn is fodder he can't be called strong

it wasn't confirmed
Yes it is confirmed everywhere read the spoilers again .
Even on reddit
Redon and pew both confirmed it was kizaru .

• At the end of the chapter, Luffy notices Kizaru has come to the island thanks to his observation haki and says "A strong person has arrived".
Post automatically merged:

It is Saturn, what I want doesn't matter. You're just gonna have to cope with that fact.

Yeah I've seen plenty of Copheads like you, twitching from too much cope intake. Like wriggling worms lmao.

Take your L and move on.

It is crazy for sure. Its gonna get even worse for you admiralcucks, when it's revealed to be Saturn afterall :suresure:
Dude im not forgeting you and im about to troll the crap out of you when we get that chapter or clear raw.

It's clearly Saturn.
Saturn is still not trying to be seen you dumbass. He talking to Luffy through the den den mushi because they were all connected to the holy land. So he thinks Saturn in the holy land. So when he takes control of the seraphim they will be surprised

Chapter title: Admiral Kizaru
Saturn: I'll stay on the ship
All leakers: Luffy talk about Kizaru

The most smart Admiral hater: of course Luffy talked about someone else.

Oooh my god, is so good to see how you all are being stupid purposely for the last time 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 what a great taste this chapter have.

The most dumb brainless haters will fell off soon.
Lmao not reading any of this nonsense. I know Saturn scares you rats. Go cope somewhere else. :gokulaugh:

saturn is fodder he can't be called strong
Admirals* are fodder. Gorosei > corporate slaves

Saturn is still not trying to be seen you dumbass. He talking to Luffy through the den den mushi because they were all connected to the holy land. So he thinks Saturn in the holy land. So when he takes control of the seraphim they will be surprised
He doesn't need be seen for him to be sensed you dumb retard.

Yes it is confirmed everywhere read the spoilers again .
Even on reddit
Redon and pew both confirmed it was kizaru .

• At the end of the chapter, Luffy notices Kizaru has come to the island thanks to his observation haki and says "A strong person has arrived".

Dude im not forgeting you and im about to troll the crap out of you when we get that chapter or clear raw.
No it wasn't, you changed the leaks you fucking moron.

• Chapter 1,090: "Admiral Kizaru".
  • We continue on Egghead Island, where we see that Kizaru has already reached the island using his "Yata no Kagami" technique.
  • Saint Saturn talks to Luffy through the Den Den Mushi, Luffy tells him that he will be the King of the Pirates. Morgans is eavesdropping on the conversation.
  • Sentoumaru blocks Kizaru's lightsabers.
  • The Straw Hat gang (Robin included) plans to escape to Elbaf using Vegapunk's machines.
  • York put a password on the island, so no one can escape.
  • The Seraphim are imprisoned in giant bubble balls.
  • S-Snake is in love with Luffy and she unpetrified Franky.
  • Next week there is no chapter (this week was supposed to be a magazine break week, chapter 1090 officially releases next week).
  • Edit: Unfortunately, there is a break after chapter 1090 releases

So where ??

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu

Take your L and move on.

LoL
Go back to reddit clown

Status
Not open for further replies.