Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha. That must be a joke. Or is it a sonic the hedgehog reference? Doctor Egghead mounting his robot and fighting off his enemies?
Wait, how strong do you think these geezers are???
Post automatically merged:

Oda is retarded though

it went from Kizaru wanting to go in guns blazing with Saturn hiding

to Saturn phoning up Luffy to Kizaru sneaking around

at least be consistent between chapters
Sounds like Kizaru is going guns blazing if he’s instantly wiping out the Mark 3s and Sentomaru.

And Saturn calling luffy wont give away his location since York talked to Saturn thinking he was on Mariejoa last chapter.

Wait, how strong do you think these geezers are???
Question goes back to you. Why do you believe they are weak? Sure they are geezers. But if they are unimportant, why are their powers not revealed, or the shape of their transformation? If Saturn really is weaker than Kizaru, why did Oda bother to draw ink blobs in the chapter when Sabo escapes them? It wouldn't add up.

Question goes back to you. Why do you believe they are weak? Sure they are geezers. But if they are unimportant, why are their powers not revealed, or the shape of their transformation? If Saturn really is weaker than Kizaru, why did Oda bother to draw ink blobs in the chapter when Sabo escapes them? It wouldn't add up.
Weak no. Much weaker than an admiral yes.

And because silhouettes are more intimidating because they give a sense of mystery, it’s not because they’re some type of top tiers.

The gorosei are strong, but they don’t hold a candle to an admiral. Saturn at best is here to hype up the gorosei. Get a few good showings by killing cp0 and Vegapunk.

"Strong person" refers to Catarina Devon, Teach's YC6.
Nobody really gives a shit about Admiral coming.

Last time Admiral coming, the Monster Trio and Sanji were watching him as if they were watching animal circus.
It would be a joke to put an admiral on par with Shanks, but Saturn staying benched the entire time. I bet the phone call pissed off Saturn really much making him unleash his haki.

- Luffy sensed a very strong person on Egghead
- Next panel shows Kizaru walking around the island, with Sentomaru and the Pacifista defeated behind him
- However, Sanji comes flying in and kicks Kizaru away from the island (his eyebrows are normal)
- Last page of the chapter, Luffy recognizes the person to be Sanji and wonders how he got out of the dome

:sanmoji:

Weak no. Much weaker than an admiral yes.

And because silhouettes are more intimidating because they give a sense of mystery, it’s not because they’re some type of top tiers.

The gorosei are strong, but they don’t hold a candle to an admiral. Saturn at best is here to hype up the gorosei. Get a few good showings by killing cp0 and Vegapunk.
If admirals are stronger, it wouldn't make much sense to hype up gorosei like that. It also goes against shounen logic, where MC constantly powers up and fights stronger and stronger opponents.

I just remembered we have the holy knights to still get their full reveal. How do you rank admirals, gorosei and holy knights and why?
I'd say:
Gorosei > Holy Knights > Admirals

Being as fair as possible given the information in the manga.

If admirals are stronger, it wouldn't make much sense to hype up gorosei like that. It also goes against shounen logic, where MC constantly powers up and fights stronger and stronger opponents.

I just remembered we have the holy knights to still get their full reveal. How do you rank admirals, gorosei and holy knights and why?
I'd say:

Admirals > Gorosei > Holy Knights (Garling alone may be above the gorosei, but the rest? Nah)

Remember how oda introduced the Tobi Roppo last in Wano and only showed their feet to give a sense of intimidation, really is the same as what oda did to the Gorosei imo.

Oda is retarded though

it went from Kizaru wanting to go in guns blazing with Saturn hiding

to Saturn phoning up Luffy to Kizaru sneaking around

at least be consistent between chapters
Luffy probably pick up the den den mushi after York, and yell to be the king of pirates to the gorosei... isn't like Saturn was talking to him... and remember, Saturn statement about no being detected was before the call.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓

I'd say:

The Gorosei are fair game, but there's no way that all 9+ Holy Knights are individually stronger than admirals lol

Status
Not open for further replies.