Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saturn was on a phone call to Luffy...

the one he doesnt know about is Kizaru

if Saturn was the strong presence why wouldn't he sense it on the phone call with him...

the leakers said the chapter makes it clear its Kizaru

I still expect them to see the big fight amongst different factions at Elbaf, because Kid is there and Law and Teddybear are headed there. So is likely BlackBeard.

Likely Buggy and his crew are going there too. Maybe they don't need the Poneglyph rubbings, maybe they won't go there. But the really big marineford like event will surely be at Elbaf.

Why? Because of the Poneglyphs and the copies.

Question is. Will there be another arc where Vegapunk has to undo the sea rise and reveal the One Piece Island? Or is lowering sea levels the way to create the One Piece?
It seems you think One Piece will last another 10 years

Oda is retarded though

it went from Kizaru wanting to go in guns blazing with Saturn hiding

to Saturn phoning up Luffy to Kizaru sneaking around

at least be consistent between chapters
Honestly what are the limits of observation haki and how does it work. The RHP's sensed Ryokugyu from a long ass distance away but Luffy can't sense Saturn that's just outside the island ?
Does someone have to fight in order to sense them ?
Not really I guess because Ray could sense all the animals on the island Luffy trained in.

Honestly what are the limits of observation haki and how does it work. The RHP's sensed Ryokugyu from a long ass distance away but Luffy can't sense Saturn that's just outside the island ?
Does someone have to fight in order to sense them ?
Not really I guess because Ray could sense all the animals on the island Luffy trained in.
fr

Oda just does whatever he feels like tbh

Luffy couldn't sense Kizaru till right at the end of the chapter as well when he was fighting with Sentomaru before?

Unless he can't sense Saturn at all cause of some power reasons but that would invalidate Haki so I doubt it

it’s pretty cute seeing the usual suspects cope about post-Wano, top tier Luffy sensing Kizaru from far away (Sentoumaru and crew are in a complete different place) and calling his presence super powerful as a cliffhanger with false equivalences.
Get even funnier when the same people were arguing Luffy was talking about Saturn and not Kizaru before leakers confirmed who Luffy was talking about.

You certainly don’t look like salty retards, not at all.
Admirals are strong.
Lava is hot.
What did they expect? Usopp to utilize the light glove technology for his slingshot and take down Kizaru? Lol.
He's a fight for Zoro or Luffy. He has to be strong

Status
Not open for further replies.