Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1090 Spoilers Discussion

Do we open the Chapter Discussion thread for Centurion's Scan?

• Other (tag TAC / Al Sama / Gol D. Roger / Playa)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao so loving Luffys in boas fucking dna??
was speculating on a GC yesterday but what if its something to do with Sun God and Slavery. Nike freed slaves so maybe it's a to do with that cause this thing had memories before Luffy even went to Amazon Lily.

tbh whole thing is a Oda gag so I doubt there is logical reasoning for it but still

Time for Bonney to turn Luffy older into his prime, I refuse to believe Oda will not take this chance (Luffy meeting Bonney) and not have her turn Luffy into an older prime look

:choppawhat:

it seems like rest of marines won't be in Dome

I wonder if we will get Full Straw Hat crew vs Kizaru

will admiral fans be ok with that? or they want 1 on 1 clash...?

it’s pretty cute seeing the usual suspects cope about post-Wano, top tier Luffy sensing Kizaru from far away (Sentoumaru and crew are in a complete different place) and calling his presence super powerful as a cliffhanger with false equivalences.
Get even funnier when the same people were arguing Luffy was talking about Saturn and not Kizaru before leakers confirmed who Luffy was talking about.

You certainly don’t look like salty retards, not at all.
I don't even understand why people think Saturn even makes a move without Kizaru making his move first. Why debate when spoilers confirmed it is Kizaru?

Saturn doesn't want to be seen, and Kizaru's the only person that arrived on the island, it's pretty obvious.
Luffy is aware of Saturn's presence since they've been on the phone. Shanks didn't step down from his ship to emit his haki. It's obvious Saturn's haki would be powerful enough to be sensed from the ship.

Luffy clearly picked it up once he became aware of the possbility. His senses are definitely strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.